The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

Guest Zednik-is-King_20
well i use Paintshop not Photoshop, that could be the reason

Yea probably lol :D, your sigs cool though, i've never used paintshop before ... makes cool sigs though. Maybe i'll check it out later.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Temporary Sig .. until i finish my other one.

That one is nice. The only thing off is the cutting a little. Also it should have a border. The pic of Kovy on the left looks a little deformed. when resizing just press down the shift button on your keyboard and it looks not deformed. Other than that good job :thumb: You're definetely getting better.

Guest Zednik-is-King_20
That one is nice. The only thing off is the cutting a little. Also it should have a border. The pic of Kovy on the left looks a little deformed. when resizing just press down the shift button on your keyboard and it looks not deformed. Other than that good job :thumb: You're definetely getting better.

Hey, Thanks alot for your honesty, i can only get better with help like that :D.

What kind of border do you think would look good?

Hey, Thanks alot for your honesty, i can only get better with help like that :D.

What kind of border do you think would look good?

A simple one would be nice. Make a new layer or on the top layer and select it. Use the rectangle tool and make a rectangle around the whole sig. Than go to Edit>Stroke and make it 2 pixels in white. Then go to Edit>Stroke again and do one pixel black. Also try getting big logos. The best site for logos is

www.sportslogos.net Than just use the magic wand to cut it and then resize it to be smaller. You can try different effects like putting he one logo on overlay looks nice, but sometimes it looks best normal.

Guest Zednik-is-King_20
A simple one would be nice. Make a new layer or on the top layer and select it. Use the rectangle tool and make a rectangle around the whole sig. Than go to Edit>Stroke and make it 2 pixels in white. Then go to Edit>Stroke again and do one pixel black. Also try getting big logos. The best site for logos is

www.sportslogos.net Than just use the magic wand to cut it and then resize it to be smaller. You can try different effects like putting he one logo on overlay looks nice, but sometimes it looks best normal.

Alright, man you've given me tons of advice and sites, thanks alot. I'm gonna try that now ... i didn't know about doing a border that way :D so thanks.

Guest clarke19

heres a challenge I probably won't be using it but ita a challenge. Have a pic f Souray taking a slapshot. along with one of souray celebrating a goal. Cption being "He Shoots...He Scores" or "Powerplay Wizard"

Guest FlHabsFan
Guest CanadianMike
thank you very much :D

I am using your Higgins one...I saved it (and the Souray one) to my photobucket account...If you mind..please let me know and I will remove it/them.

I am using your Higgins one...I saved it (and the Souray one) to my photobucket account...If you mind..please let me know and I will remove it/them.

no, i don't mind at all. i like it when ppl use my sigs. that means morepeople see them :D. but, if you could, i just like people putting my name under them or acknoledge me in some sort-sorry if that is kinda, i dunno, picky? anyways if you could do that i would be happy :D

thanks for puttin my name in it :D

Can anyone make me a Maxim Lapierre sig? I has to say "Natif de St-Léonard" in it.

Thanks to whoever makes it for me :wink:

Oh sorry. I accidentally deleted all my PM's and forgot. I can do it today. The only hard part is finding a good pic, bt I'll try.

Sorry about that :oops: