Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silversnake

Guess i'd post here. Any chance someone could make me a sig with maybe something similar to the homepage with huet, koivu, & kovalev? I don't know if that's even possible, or what the limitations are. With my name Nick and #9 somewhere would be awesome. PM me if anyone is interested at all. I know it's a long shot but some others have been lucky so maybe i will too. Thanks guys!! :D

/go HABS go!!!

got an idea for a sig if anybody would like to try it.. have a picture of gainey carbo and muller (ill post them, if u want to use different ones w/e ) have all 3 playsers in it and write Vintage Habs on the top of the sig in a century gothic type font or an old school kind of font (not one that is hard to read tho) and on the bottom in the same kind of font but a few sizes smaller write Bring Home 25..if ou have any ideas for designs or w/e feel free to b creative, or if u wann change the writings or pictures w/e, just try to keep it somewhat relative..and by each player if you write there last name and there number in a small font that wont stick out to much..just make it look clean and organized..thanks alot if anyboy wants to attempt it

http://www.legendsofhockey.net:8080/Legend...ers/FST1988.jpg

Guest habs_fan_4_life
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/bia...an13/bianca.jpg

a drawing i did for art were we had to draw an event that had an effect in our lives. I didn't draw him a face and i didn't give him a number because he is supposed to represent the whole 92-93 team. Don't mind the letters lol

This picture is REALLY nice...I couldn't draw like that to save my life!! Good Job!!