The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clarke19

Wowee!! that is awesome, i would use that but i'm currently using my Olaf Kolzig WP that I love!! I like Kolzig, Big Woop, wanna fight about it? Anyways you got some mad talent there

yah i dont make either so i wouldnt know hah ..i unno you sig makers usually find ways to impress me so i guess i just think anythings possible

If someone could figure ou how to make the quality better when big, then I'm sure.

I just don't know how haha

yah he looks really young

I used the pic from last game! he has a new ccm helmet and he dont uses his ccm visor anymore.

2 sun1: I took them from websites. I search very hard for the restricted folders.. :D

Guest habsFREAK27
looks good lucho but for some reason, saku looks a bit wierd. i think it's me though.

original picture isn't that great too that's why (in big resolusion obviously)

good wally!

Guest habsFREAK27

I made a Saku wallpaper and I'll probably do more, one of Higgins picking his nose, yes yes...you guys will see. pretty funny haha

http://www.o98-designs.com/thuymi/wallpape...ary10_koivu.jpg

Since I am on my laptop now, I am not use to the screen and it looks not bad, when I go back on my computer, it's blurry and not as sharp and light. So probably will look BAD, but I don't know, on lappy it looks borderline, I'll have to get used to it and work on both computer then =/

2 new wallpapers in the fan club of huet and komi by the way!

I made a Saku wallpaper and I'll probably do more, one of Higgins picking his nose, yes yes...you guys will see. pretty funny haha

Since I am on my laptop now, I am not use to the screen and it looks not bad, when I go back on my computer, it's blurry and not as sharp and light. So probably will look BAD, but I don't know, on lappy it looks borderline, I'll have to get used to it and work on both computer then =/

awesome sig !

Guest Bud2790

Very nice wall!!

Guest habs_fan_4_life

I was wondering is somebody could make me a Carey Price avatar. If anybody has some free time on their hands....I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Archived