ColRouleBleu

Round 2, Game 1 - Thursday, 1 May 2014 7:30 PM EST - CBC, RDS, NBCSN  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What say you?

• Habs by one
    • Habs by more than one
    • Booins by one
    • Booins by more than one

Hey guys, a Wild fan here to say Good Luck and hope you beat the heck out of Boston... Can honestly say I'v never cheered for your team but with this series that will change. I can't stand Boston and most of their players. Well, just stopped in to wish you guys good luck. Have a great series.

I'm going out of my way to avoid the pre-game coverage as much as possible. If I wanted to watch third-tier sportscasters and ex-NHLers with a greater than average amount of head injuries braying about their love of the dirtiest, most preferably treated team in professional sports, I could turn on NESN and at least see it in its purest form.

Hey guys, a Wild fan here to say Good Luck and hope you beat the heck out of Boston... Can honestly say I'v never cheered for your team but with this series that will change. I can't stand Boston and most of their players. Well, just stopped in to wish you guys good luck. Have a great series.

Welcome to the club! :-)

Thanks! Great win for you guys in Game 7 last night. Glad to see your team advance. Minnesota deserves some success. :)

Thanks for the support. Likewise to your Wild. That was a great series you guys just won.

:angry: why do they have to include Zednik & Patches having their heads taken off in the "rivalry vid" ?

I am sure there is enough footage of Habs-Booins in the playoffs to get a 2min clip to show

Thanks for dropping by & saying hi. Good luck to your team as well.

Thanks. Hating on Boston is the right thing to do. :)

Guest archey

turned on the tv and remembered there is a team in boston. talk about saturation. well at least i'm ready when we meet the west in the finals. :rolleyes::D

Hey! Welcome to the best forum in sports....and congratulations on your team's thrilling OT Game Seven win last night!

I'm going out of my way to avoid the pre-game coverage as much as possible. If I wanted to watch third-tier sportscasters and ex-NHLers with a greater than average amount of head injuries braying about their love of the dirtiest, most preferably treated team in professional sports, I could turn on NESN and at least see it in its purest for :):):):)

Archived