The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #2 Saturday 3 May 2014 Canadiens @ Bruins 12:30 p.m ET CBC RDS,TSN 690 Radio

kinot-1

safe_image_zpsc7798744.png

12:30 p.m ET CBC RDS,TSN 690 Radio, and NESN and NBC

FOR AT LEAST 1 MEMBER, IT WILL BE AT 9:30 LOCAL TIME

THAT'S "IF" HE GETS OUT OF BED NANANANA_zps25687ce4.gif

WELL THURSDAY'S GAME WAS, WELL,

EXCITING!!!

HAPPYDANCE.gifHappydance-1.gifsmiley-dance013_zps5e84ab4c.gif

Still, the only unbeaten team in this year's Stanley Cup playoffs.

Rask's career mark against Montreal in Boston fell to 0-9.

True, Boston did win 4 straight after losing game one against Detroit,

but the thing is Montreal ain't Detroit.

Price; not bad for a Vezina non-candidate.

Alright im just gonna fix the 3 star selection here

1st star: Carey Price

2nd star: Carey Price

3rd star: Carey Price

Honourable Mention: P.K. Subban

Hockey Central on Sportsnet's lead off story? A new coach for the Canucks. <_< :lol: :lol:

ON WITH THE SATURDAY GAME

We all, or most of us watched the game,

so I don't need to tell you what has to be done, but I am going to tell you anyway.

the "top" line has to get going.

That's about it, from where I sit.

Whatever you were doing last night,,,,,keep doing it! :P

I HATE afternoon games :angry: :angry:

But these cheered me up :) :)

drill_zps25403a64.jpg

850749739_zps50921a6e.jpg

PRETTY BASIC GDT., BUT IT'S UP AND RUNNING

kinot-1's GDT record 1-0, heck,,we're all 1-0 :)

John Lu:

"Vanek offers no excuses for his adjusted ice time. Says he wasn't good enough, but vows to be better in game 2."

This is a positive as I was worried he may have been hurt. I have no doubt they (Patches/Vanek) will bounce back. MT has to do some line-matching to get DD a better matchup though.

1. When teams are tired following a long game, it tends to favor the team that won.

2. The downside for us is that the Bruins played 20 afternoon games this season already (likely because they're a league favorite to be featured on NBC's game of the week), which might give them a slight advantage in preparation for a day game.

3. At some point in this series, at least one of Pacioretty, DD, or Vanek is going to wake up. You have the feeling they're going to lead the team to victory in at least one game on the backs of their offensive production. I'm absolutely not a fan of keeping that exact trio on the PP as it is, especially on the first wave, but hopefully, they can get going tomorrow.

Guest mrsmarkov

Young lady we were ready to go get you to bring us better providence after the 2nd period. The boys did not want to play after that period ( which had been their worst up to last night). Lol

You and your young lady :P Ready to go get me? Oh you're silly :P.

Oh gosh, last night nearly gave me a heart attack. We seemed to be able to keep up with them in the beginning and for some crazy reason after we had the lead I honestly thought we'd win in regulation :ph34r:. My two least favourite parts about last night was the first ot period...that was brutal..I have no clue how I'm still alive to tell the story and obviously Lucic pounding his chest like King Kong when they tied it...talk about classless. <_< I saw him do it against the Wings as well...makes me sick. I wonder if it's his new thing or if he's always done that because I've never noticed it before.

Guest habs1952

You and your young lady :P Ready to go get me? Oh you're silly :P.

Oh gosh, last night nearly gave me a heart attack. We seemed to be able to keep up with them in the beginning and for some crazy reason after we had the lead I honestly thought we'd win in regulation :ph34r:. My two least favourite parts about last night was the first ot period...that was brutal..I have no clue how I'm still alive to tell the story and obviously Lucic pounding his chest like King Kong when they tied it...talk about classless. <_< I saw him do it against the Wings as well...makes me sick. I wonder if it's his new thing or if he's always done that because I've never noticed it before.

And PK gets ridiculed for pulling on his Habs crest after scoring a goal a few months ago. Yup, racism is alive in the NHL.

Getting a little sentimental here.. I've envisioned my future as a child and one day I have always dreamt of is taking my wife to a canadiens game. Here we are, at some pit stop en route to the game. My wife and son sleeping with their habs jerseys on in the backseat. This is what it's all about man. I've only ever seen Montreal play when I was in grade school, this should be an awesome day. Just feels good, you know? All the bad trades, questionable management, and falsified hope in the past decade. This seems so real, and I know a lot of you share that feeling. Have an awesome day everyone and enjoy the game. Go habs.

Getting a little sentimental here.. I've envisioned my future as a child and one day I have always dreamt of is taking my wife to a canadiens game. Here we are, at some pit stop en route to the game. My wife and son sleeping with their habs jerseys on in the backseat. This is what it's all about man. I've only ever seen Montreal play when I was in grade school, this should be an awesome day. Just feels good, you know? All the bad trades, questionable management, and falsified hope in the past decade. This seems so real, and I know a lot of you share that feeling. Have an awesome day everyone and enjoy the game. Go habs.

First times are VERY memorable. Enjoy and take lots of pics. :)

Moen skating on the 5th line at practice this AM... could mean Bournival draws back in. Would be great news.

That would be good news..and I just read your second post..so it IS good news! :D

Go Habs!!! I will be watching but not posting as much since I have to write my sermon et al...Good news for y'all I suppose..not my sermon but my absence though I suppose I will sneak in here now and then..so there! :P

Archived