The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 2, Game 7 - Wednesday 14 May 2014 7:00 PM EST - CBC RDS NBCSN TSN690

habs_93

Boy, NESN switched over to wall-to-wall Red Sox promos/sponsors really quick. :lol:

It's so enjoyable knowing that the Habs are the team which propelled New England to forget that hockey exists for six months.

Price! Price! Certainly is Right! :)

In Pierre's interview with PK...was his voice cracking?. Lol

I don't know, but I DO know how saaaaad Emrick and McGuire were when we got the third goal. You could hear them holding back sighs and losing most of their pep. Slime, all of them. NBC is a stable of repulsive, biased broadcasters. A disgrace to their profession. And they got burned. I love it. I really, really love it. NBC couldn't have cheered harder for Boston in the last few years, and now they have to report on their "premature" departure from the playoffs. It's glorious stuff.

According to a report on Boston sports radio—which, to be fair, is probably about as accurate as a stopped watch—Lucic threatened Weise and Emelin in the handshake line. Breaking news: Milan Lucic is human trash. Water is wet, and the sky during daytime is primarily blue.

Hey, don't forget..... © 2014 vegasrick productions

Indeed. "I'm just glad Boston lost", used by permission of Vegasrick Productions. All rights reserved.

According to a report on Boston sports radio—which, to be fair, is probably about as accurate as a stopped watch—Lucic threatened Weise and Emelin in the handshake line. Breaking news: Milan Lucic is human trash. Water remains wet, and the sky during daytime is primarily blue.

Multiple sources reporting the same thing... that he threatened both guys. Clearly he's a classless person, not just a dirty player. But you can tell that's not just him, that's the entire Bruins culture. From the Ference finger to the Thornton water squirt to Boychuk cross-checking everything that moves in the face to Chara deliberately breaking Pacioretty's neck to Marchand butt-ending Plekanec before the face-off... they're a giant pile of trash. As we've all said, it's great to see the Habs move on and almost as great to know Boston got knocked out as well.

According to a report on Boston sports radiowhich, to be fair, is probably about as accurate as a stopped watchLucic threatened Weise and Emelin in the handshake line. Breaking news: Milan Lucic is human trash. Water is wet, and the sky during daytime is primarily blue.

Indeed. "I'm just glad Boston lost", used by permission of Vegasrick Productions. All rights reserved.

And...no bananas were hurt in the making thereof. :lol:

Archived