The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Final

Guest mrsmarkov

My favourite part about this game going to overtime: The non-hockey fans on the east coast grumbling about the evening news getting delayed.

Omg, that just made my night :lol:.

Go Rangers!

Personally I can't punish an entire team for a goon like him. Overall I've always liked the Rangers and what they're all about. Nothing more would sicken me then to see Quick lift the cup. Kreider's face bothers me...

Hagelin thinks he's Fabio or something..Damn you Diaz...

The Rangers are holding their own against these animals.

But it's not just one goon. Dorsett, Carcillo and Pouliot are all scumbags.

Kopitar for the winner.

I have to admit, watching Game 1, that Rangers were worthy Eastern finalist. We would've been massacred by Kings given the state of our team's play at the end of Conference finals. However, gut-wrenching it felt a week ago, the hockey gods made the right choice.

But Kings will still go through. If Rangers lose Game 2, it could be over in 5 games.

Guest archey

No. Well sometimes when it's sunny.

Carey wears the best hats.

Carey is cool. Kopitar is cool just not as cool as Carey.

Kopitar to score the goal in overtime?

Did it hurt to shave the mustache? I'm glad to be rid of my beard although i wish WE were in the finals.

Guest mrsmarkov

I really don't want the Kings to win, but if they do...the only upside for me is seeing Gaborik finally lift that cup up like he rightfully deserves.

Carey wears the best hats.

Carey is cool. Kopitar is cool just not as cool as Carey.

Kopitar to score the goal in overtime?

Did it hurt to shave the mustache? I'm glad to be rid of my beard although i wish WE were in the finals.

Not really, just one little accidental cut. I'm glad to get rid of my moustache too. It was actually noticed by people.

Guest mrsmarkov

Not really, just one little accidental cut. I'm glad to get rid of my moustache too. It was actually noticed by people.

I just burst out in laughter :lol:. Are you sure yours wasn't more like Gally's? :P

Archived