The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Final

Both of the Rangers power plays in overtime have been off dives.:lol: take that Kreider.

Apparent during the ECF after pleks was called for embellishment, the boston newspaper had an article focused on the Habs and how they were called for diving.

Yeah, having a few of your big guns almost silenced had nothing to so with you losing the series, it was all the diving. :rolleyes:

Apparent during the ECF after pleks was called for embellishment, the boston newspaper had an article focused on the Habs and how they were called for diving.

The amount of power the Habs have on Boston's psyche is incredible, isn't it? :lol:

The amount of power the Habs have on Boston's psyche is incredible, isn't it? :lol:

Unreal.

Lucic was a non factor, so was iggy, chara, krejci, etc... But it couldn't be their team that lost the series, had to be the circus act... The diving Habs. :lol:

Guest mrsmarkov

Yeah, having a few of your big guns almost silenced had nothing to so with you losing the series, it was all the diving. :rolleyes:

Oh wow, how on earth do they have no embarrassment to actually publish that. Oh my.

Guest mrsmarkov

Unreal.

Lucic was a non factor, so was iggy, chara, krejci, etc... But it couldn't be their team that lost the series, had to be the circus act... The diving Habs. :lol:

The turtles to be exact.

Oh wow, how on earth do they have no embarrassment to actually publish that. Oh my.

Montreal's TSN 690 had a good laugh over it.

That's where I heard about it.

Only made them sound like poor losers.

At least Hab fans had reason to complain, bruins simply lost the series with their poor play.

You noticed it too. CBC is doing the same thing.

And kreider always has the same dumb look on his face. Almost as if he doesn't know where he is.

How did he make it to the NHL?

How stupid of me... By running goaltenders. Duh.

Archived