The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Final

Brown may have scored the game winner, but quick won them the game.

Kept them in while the rags controlled the play through OT.

Not just our Habs who rely on their tender.

It seems like that's one of the two universal go-to criticisms that the hockey media and fans have about our team:

1.)It's always the goalie stealing games/series

2.)They're not big enough

Seriously, we could have an average player height of 7'4" and the worst goalie in the league, and we'd still somehow be too small and rely too much on our goalie.

Guest archey

Tonight. New York over Los Angeles to reduce the series lead to 2-1.

Well let's see. I met a lady from a ranch in Wyoming who bred great danes when she was young She had a brindle like mine with the same name, Duke.Going 5 blocks down the road to a store 3 days in a row while studying the driver who delivered chicken he made his move with confidence bringing one frozen one home this Duke of hers did.

OK. I'll go with the Rangers too.

Guest mrsmarkov

I think the Kings will finally play their game tonight and come out with a big win despite questionable officiating.

Questionable officiating for which team? You can't seriously think the Kings have been victims of questionable officiating. They've been banking on the questionable officiating the Rangers have received.

GO RANGERS!

Questionable officiating for which team? You can't seriously think the Kings have been victims of questionable officiating. They've been banking on the questionable officiating the Rangers have received.

GO RANGERS!

No I think the Kings are usually favoured or at least seem to be. But I have a feeling it may favour the Rangers tonight. This series is too profitable to end in four games. I'm not huge into the league conspiracy thing but I do have my suspicions. Go Kings! Beat Kreider and his stupid mustache <_<

Guest mrsmarkov

No I think the Kings are usually favoured or at least seem to be. But I have a feeling it may favour the Rangers tonight. This series is too profitable to end in four games. I'm not huge into the league conspiracy thing but I do have my suspicions. Go Kings! Beat Kreider and his stupid mustache <_<

You're probably right because whenever one team complains about bad officiating, the next game they get rewarded and get extra powerplays :lol:. But I also do believe they're going to win because they're going to come out and play. Play a full 60 you can say....not like they have been. They've been fooling me each game making me think they're going to take the W <_<.

I do agree that the series is too profitable to end in 4 games and heck I sure do believe in league conspiracy. I've been saying it this entire time that the league must have worked so hard to make sure two of the biggest cities went head to head and voila there you have it, LA vs the Rangers. GO RANGERS, but the Kings have my full permission to break every single bone in Kreider's body. I'm sick of seeing his ugly face. Haha ya his mustache reminds me of Luigi.

Guest mrsmarkov

I love Darryl Sutter's answers. As much as I want to hate him, I just can't. The guy is hilarious. All of the Sutter's have that grumpy face, except Brandon :P

Woo hoo, Led Zeppelin, now that's what I'm talking about.

MSG, nice new arena, cup finals, game 3.

Anyone see the old MSG in the last decade?

Was awful!

Apparently new MSG is back to its old glory, with upgrades.

Kings may have trouble in NY, MSG has it's crazy fan base. It can be a very supportive cast and they've also been know to turn on the team.

Kings need an early goal to take the fans out and rags hope to get them going with an early goal.

Go kings!

I love Darryl Sutter's answers. As much as I want to hate him, I just can't. The guy is hilarious. All of the Sutter's have that grumpy face, except Brandon :P

Woo hoo, Led Zeppelin, now that's what I'm talking about.

He's also good at coming off as a total space case, as well.

Part of the game, don't give media much, keep other teams guessing and thinking you've lost your marbles. :lol:

They've been a competitive team ever since he's been behind the bench.

Guest mrsmarkov

MSG, nice new arena, cup finals, game 3.

Anyone see the old MSG in the last decade?

Was awful!

Apparently new MSG is back to its old glory, with upgrades.

Kings may have trouble in NY, MSG has it's crazy fan base. It can be a very supportive cast and they've also been know to turn on the team.

Kings need an early goal to take the fans out and rags hope to get them going with an early goal.

Go kings!

He's also good at coming off as a total space case, as well.

Part of the game, don't give media much, keep other teams guessing and thinking you've lost your marbles. :lol:

They've been a competitive team ever since he's been behind the bench.

Oh I definitely remember the old MSG, it was pretty darn brutal. It looks really nice now. I love their fans, they have great energy. Go Rangers!

I know haha Sutter's hilarious, you never know what he's going to say. Back in the day, I use to think he had a learning disability :lol:.

Oh I definitely remember the old MSG, it was pretty darn brutal. It looks really nice now. I love their fans, they have great energy. Go Rangers!

I know haha Sutter's hilarious, you never know what he's going to say. Back in the day, I use to think he had a learning disability :lol:.

Doesn't help that he looks crosseyed sometimes and then the ears. He's right out of "one flew over...".

Guest mrsmarkov

Doesn't help that he looks crosseyed sometimes and then the ears. He's right out of "one flew over...".

Hey, be nice..I'm all for the mentally ill, those are my patients you speak of :P Now you really got me in the mood to watch that classic.

Guest mrsmarkov

I just cheered for nothing...

Evening, FS and Mrs. M. :)

I'm a bit distracted at the moment, but I'll check in here and there.

I was wondering where you were. Welcome 93 :D.

Archived