Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Brandon Prust


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Prusts tweets:

Just want to thank the @CanadiensMTL, the city of Montreal n all of Habs nation for being great to me the last 3 seasons
I made friends and memories that will never leave me! Thanks for everything
I am very excited to be apart of another great organization @VanCanucks Can't wait to bring a Stanley Cup to that beautiful city! See u soon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prusts tweets:

Just want to thank the @CanadiensMTL, the city of Montreal n all of Habs nation for being great to me the last 3 seasons
I made friends and memories that will never leave me! Thanks for everything
I am very excited to be apart of another great organization @VanCanucks Can't wait to bring a Stanley Cup to that beautiful city! See u soon

Class act. That's the way to leave an organization, unlike some. Good luck Brandon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Just heard on TSN 690,,, that Prust was at the game tonight, and hosted a group of 30 kids (Prusty For Kids) in his loge, wearing a Habs jersey.

Kudos to Brandon. :)

He was at the game hosting as you mention,,, but he was wearing a suit and not a Hab jersey.Showed him on the big screen during a stoppage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest habs1952

Perhaps TSN meant that the kids were wearing Habs jerseys, and I heard it wrong.

Hearing aids are pretty inexpensive. Look for a two for one sale and never hear it wrong again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

He signed a contract with the Nuremberg Ice Tigers, here's a link to their official press release that also includes a photo:

http://www.icetigers.de/content/ice-tigers-verpflichten-nhl-stuermer-brandon-prust

After Christian Ehrhoff's recent signing with the Cologne Sharks (Kölner Haie), which is also Leon Draisaitl's and Thomas Greiss's original team, it's nice to see another former NHL pro come over to play here. Former Oiler Ryan Jones is also playing in Cologne, he's actually a somewhat decent scorer here :D The league isn't very good, but it's still fun to go the rink and catch a few games in Cologne. Tickets are cheap (starting around 15$), the crowd is into it (average attendance is about 12.000) and it's just a couple of metro stops from my place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ChiLla said:

He signed a contract with the Nuremberg Ice Tigers, here's a link to their official press release that also includes a photo:

http://www.icetigers.de/content/ice-tigers-verpflichten-nhl-stuermer-brandon-prust

After Christian Ehrhoff's recent signing with the Cologne Sharks (Kölner Haie), which is also Leon Draisaitl's and Thomas Greiss's original team, it's nice to see another former NHL pro come over to play here. Former Oiler Ryan Jones is also playing in Cologne, he's actually a somewhat decent scorer here :D The league isn't very good, but it's still fun to go the rink and catch a few games in Cologne. Tickets are cheap (starting around 15$), the crowd is into it (average attendance is about 12.000) and it's just a couple of metro stops from my place.

Pretty soon, you'll have a whole NHL team over there. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, kinot-1 said:

Pretty soon, you'll have a whole NHL team over there. :)

Haha... maybe, maybe. It's generally just the NHL cast-offs that come to play in Germany, and I doubt it's for the money really because players normally aren't paid that well, but who knows... maybe DD is next? :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ChiLla said:

Haha... maybe, maybe. It's generally just the NHL cast-offs that come to play in Germany, and I doubt it's for the money really because players normally aren't paid that well, but who knows... maybe DD is next? :P

It wouldn't surprise me one bit. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...