The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2014-2015 Positive Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think we should do away with the negative thread,there is nothing negative about being alive and able to critisize our team, just be grateful you live somewhere you say what you think,have a roof over your head and food in your belly,nobody here has anything to be negative about.

Anyway we will be at the conference finals again this year and Carey will be fit.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest habs1952

So if he scores tonight,,,,that pace will drop. Bummer.

I guess he'll have to pop 2 in then. :lol:

With a higher cap hit than Patches I wouldn't expect anything less. :ph34r:

A pretty good looking slate of shoot-out shooters, led by Galchenyuk, Desharnais and Parenteau

and a couple of goalies that look pretty comfortable taking part.

2-for-2 so far. This could add up to some significant points, over the season.

Big time! Good shootout players add significant value to a team. Not to be under estimated!

Weaver (befoe the Avs game), and Subban (after it, and despite his 2 goal performance): preaching the need to cut-down on taking so many unnessesary penalties and going a man-short.

Walk the Talk....... -_- Prove it on the ice. Let's assess again after game against Detroit.

More often than not, when a D-man takes a penalty, it's because the defence broke down and a last desperate attempt to obstruct the opposition. D is still shaky, especially Gilbert and Weaver. MB has to remember the old saying, "You get what you pay for". B)

Walk the Talk....... -_- Prove it on the ice. Let's assess again after game against Detroit.

More often than not, when a D-man takes a penalty, it's because the defence broke down and a last desperate attempt to obstruct the opposition. D is still shaky, especially Gilbert and Weaver. MB has to remember the old saying, "You get what you pay for". B)

Stellar game from the D last night, against Detroit!

Tinordi is doing really rather well. Gilbert is starting to look better // settling in. Same with Emelin on his new left side.

These are three new pairings. It is/was always going to take some time.

Penalty difference last night against Detroit was more about the refs. But I know "we" (and certainly not the players) can't look to blame reffing. For one example, I was disappointed in DD's holding the stick penalty early in the game. Fairly uncharacteristic of him.

Archived