The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2014-15 Habs Tickets

BigTed3

Information on ticket sales for the 2014-15 season is available.

5-to-10 game partial plans go on sale Saturday Sep 3rd (info can be found via this link):

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=53060

Single game tickets will go on sale Saturday Sep 10th (info can be found via this link):

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56633

Please be reminded that you may post here about extra tickets you have that you would like to get rid of, but we do not allow any posting regarding pricing of sales nor do we permit "scalping" tickets on this site for profit.

• 3 weeks later...

Reminder:

INDIVIDUAL GAMES - 2014-15 SEASON

UPCOMING ON-SALES :
• Wednesday, September 10 at 10:00 a.m. : MasterCard pre-sale for October Games
• Saturday, September 13 at noon : Public on-sale for the 45 games of the 2014-15 season

Purchase limit : 6 tickets

Tickets on-sale by Internet only
Method:
You can enter the virtual waiting room starting 30 minutes prior to the on-sale. At the beginning of the on-sale, the system will randomly select the order of passage among all people enrolled in the virtual waiting room.
MONTHLY ON-SALES
The 15th day of each month, Canadiens put on sale tickets for the games of the following month.
  • October 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of November
  • November 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of December
  • December 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of January
  • January 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of February
  • February 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of March
  • March 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of April

• 4 weeks later...

Thought this would be easy.

Cant even understand the fix you so I wont guess

Pretty sure she was answering your question about the name of the song played. It's called Fix You by Coldplay.

I was checking out tickets for Habs games, and came across this ad in Kijiji. Seems too cheap to me.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tickets/london/montreal-canadiens-tickets-price-drop-tor-bos-ny-det-chi/1019268127?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

On the other hand, tickets at Detroit are around $60-$100 for decent seats.

S 309 is nosebleeds, endzone behind goal that Habs shoot at only in 2nd period. Those seats go for as little as $45.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder:

INDIVIDUAL GAMES - 2014-15 SEASON

UPCOMING ON-SALES :

• Wednesday, September 10 at 10:00 a.m. : MasterCard pre-sale for October Games

• Saturday, September 13 at noon : Public on-sale for the 45 games of the 2014-15 season

Tickets on-sale by Internet only

Method: You can enter the virtual waiting room starting 30 minutes prior to the on-sale. At the beginning of the on-sale, the system will randomly select the order of passage among all people enrolled in the virtual waiting room.

MONTHLY ON-SALES

The 15th day of each month, Canadiens put on sale tickets for the games of the following month.

• October 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of November
  • November 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of December
  • December 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of January
  • January 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of February
  • February 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of March
  • March 15 at 10:00 a.m.: Games of April

Question to CRB or whoever knows. I noticed there are also "Master card pre-sale dates" that are a couple of days prior to each of the 15th dates listed above. Two questions:

#1 Do you just have to have a Mastercard (which I presume you'd have to purchase the tickets with) to qualify for that pre-sale?

#2 Does the pre-sale work the same way as the regular sale? (ie: you're put in a random order and there may not be enough tickets left when it gets to you?)

Thanks everyone!

Question to CRB or whoever knows. I noticed there are also "Master card pre-sale dates" that are a couple of days prior to each of the 15th dates listed above. Two questions:

#1 Do you just have to have a Mastercard (which I presume you'd have to purchase the tickets with) to qualify for that pre-sale?

#2 Does the pre-sale work the same way as the regular sale? (ie: you're put in a random order and there may not be enough tickets left when it gets to you?)

Thanks everyone!

yes and yes

i used the mastercard pre-sale for my 10 games pack and it went fast. probably because it was not advertised too much so not that many people knew about it. i checked again for the pre-sale of individual tickets but not all the sections were available for sale, it's the same for the monthly sales too

if you dont find what you're looking for, check out the vault, they often have good prices on good seats. season tix holders who dont necessarily want to make a buck on their tix for specific games they cant attend.

Guest habs1952

yes and yes

i used the mastercard pre-sale for my 10 games pack and it went fast. probably because it was not advertised too much so not that many people knew about it. i checked again for the pre-sale of individual tickets but not all the sections were available for sale, it's the same for the monthly sales too

if you dont find what you're looking for, check out the vault, they often have good prices on good seats. season tix holders who dont necessarily want to make a buck on their tix for specific games they cant attend.

Why do I get this feeling you work in the advertising department for the Habs? :lol: :lol: :lol:

After years of watching the Habs from afar - we are making our first trip to Montreal for a game. I am trying to determine the best way to buy 4 tickets. I've looked at the Vault - but everything I'm finding for the game we're planning to be at in January is really expensive compared to face value. I'm wondering if I should take a chance and try to buy tickets in December when they release the monthly tickets for January. Just wondering if they release only high up tickets at that point - or are there lower down (red/Club) tickets as well? We need to book flights - so I'm a bit concerned about waiting that long to buy tickets - any info others can share about their experiences would be appreciated.

Also - how does the monthiy sale work? Is there some type of waiting room before tickets go on sale at 10am?

Thanks for the help.

After years of watching the Habs from afar - we are making our first trip to Montreal for a game. I am trying to determine the best way to buy 4 tickets. I've looked at the Vault - but everything I'm finding for the game we're planning to be at in January is really expensive compared to face value. I'm wondering if I should take a chance and try to buy tickets in December when they release the monthly tickets for January. Just wondering if they release only high up tickets at that point - or are there lower down (red/Club) tickets as well? We need to book flights - so I'm a bit concerned about waiting that long to buy tickets - any info others can share about their experiences would be appreciated.

Also - how does the monthiy sale work? Is there some type of waiting room before tickets go on sale at 10am?

Thanks for the help.

The sections available for the monthly sale are usually levels 300 and 400, Club Desjardins B and some corner sections in the high reds, above the rows reserved for the handicapped.. The online sale does have the waiting room system. I'm afraid that if you want lower bowl tickets, you cant really avoid high costs.

Thanks - that was what I expected - mostly higher up tickets. We know there aren't any bargains when it comes to tickets - just thought maybe we'd be able to get tickets fir face value rather than face value+++.

Two remaining questions.

I imagine tickets keep being added to the vault as game time gets closer and people realize they can't make it to certain games - is this correct? We're trying to decide how long to wait for those perfect tickets to appear. I'm sure if I buy something now and then the perfect seats show up in a month that I'd be able to sell the first set I bought - but not sure I want that hassle.

The corner sections - like 109 for example- that have handicapped seating part way up - does seating behind the handicapped section have any obstructed view? I thought I read something about a glass partion at the handicapped seating area?

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks - that was what I expected - mostly higher up tickets. We know there aren't any bargains when it comes to tickets - just thought maybe we'd be able to get tickets fir face value rather than face value+++.

Two remaining questions.

I imagine tickets keep being added to the vault as game time gets closer and people realize they can't make it to certain games - is this correct? We're trying to decide how long to wait for those perfect tickets to appear. I'm sure if I buy something now and then the perfect seats show up in a month that I'd be able to sell the first set I bought - but not sure I want that hassle.

The corner sections - like 109 for example- that have handicapped seating part way up - does seating behind the handicapped section have any obstructed view? I thought I read something about a glass partion at the handicapped seating area?

Thanks again for your help!

I've sat there before, its actually a good angle and never had my view obstructed in any way. I haven't been to THAT many game, but over the years I've sat EVERYWHERE. Second row, just off the benches during the triple overtime game against the Devils (I swear Mark Recchi winked at me!) and last row behind our goal. I actually don't like the first 5 or 6 rows; you get a nice feel for the game but bad angles to watch from. Ideally your 10 rows up near the blue line of where habs shoot twice... all that to say those higher corner reds are good seats IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello group, long time reader on the forum. I used to post many years ago but lost my password.

Anyways I'm looking for advice on getting tickets for the game of Montreal vs the Devils on Feb 7th 2015.

What is the best site for getting tickets, all the prices on stubhub seem to have so much additional fees and are all in USD.

We are looking to spend about 300 taxes in for the tickets, any help would be appreciated

Thank you!

-Bung

Hello group, long time reader on the forum. I used to post many years ago but lost my password.

Anyways I'm looking for advice on getting tickets for the game of Montreal vs the Devils on Feb 7th 2015.

What is the best site for getting tickets, all the prices on stubhub seem to have so much additional fees and are all in USD.

We are looking to spend about 300 taxes in for the tickets, any help would be appreciated

Thank you!

-Bung

Prices on StubHub are indeed in US dollars but the price shown is all inclusive, their fee included for the buyer is 10%, one of the lowest I've seen (they charge 15% to the seller).

There are tix still available directly from the box office for that game if you accept split seats in the same section and $300 would get you 2 seats in the reds

Archived