The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Injury Reports

kinot-1

With the preseason (and season), about to get underway, there will be no doubt that some injuries will occur throughout the season. Here is the place to report and discuss, any injuries relating to our Habs. Who the player is,,, what the injury is, and expected time of return if possible.

Please don't shoot the original poster. ;)

He probably just hit his funny bone when he fell in the long jump test yesterday. Still not worth opening the thread as he didn't even miss practice today :P

Ok. Well in kinot's defense, think of it like an umbrella: it only rains when you leave it at home sort of thing.

Now that we have the injury-thread-umbrella on hand, maybe it won't rain. :unsure:B)

And if you do so, then I suppose he'd end up... on the injury report! :)

Yup, but not one in a Habs general discussion section

You are assuming that CRB is a bad shooter. :blink: Don't underestimate her. :(

Depends what I shoot with and what I shoot at ... I normally wont shoot at plants so I guess you're safe.... for now anyway B)

Lars is expected to begin skating in the next day or 2,,, TSN 690

My guess is that he had a very slight groin tweak or something & they didnt want to push it.

Any updates on McCarron? I only saw a gif of the injury last night but it looked bad. At first they were saying broken arm but someone else thought separated shoulder. Poor kid cant catch any breaks (no pun intended).

My guess is that he had a very slight groin tweak or something & they didnt want to push it.

Any updates on McCarron? I only saw a gif of the injury last night but it looked bad. At first they were saying broken arm but someone else thought separated shoulder. Poor kid cant catch any breaks (no pun intended).

TSN 690 is saying "upper body injury" ,,,that's the last I have.

Michael McCarron out 6 weeks with a shoulder injury, following the hit from behind after the whistle by the Boston Bruins that drove him into the post. Tough break for a guy who was starting to pick up his level of play, and yet another cheapshot from the Bruins that hurts an opponent and goes unpunished by the league.

Michael McCarron out 6 weeks with a shoulder injury, following the hit from behind after the whistle by the Boston Bruins that drove him into the post. Tough break for a guy who was starting to pick up his level of play, and yet another cheapshot from the Bruins that hurts an opponent and goes unpunished by the league.

Oh how sad but familiar this sounds. :angry:

Archived