Preseason Game # 1, Bruins @ Our Habs, RDS TV, TSN 690 Radio

kinot-1

safe_image_zpsc7798744.png

Boston_Bruins_Logo_jpg.jpg

AT THE BELL CENTER

VS

habs.png

7:30 PM, RDS TV, TSN 690 RADIO

AND MAYBE SOME U.S. STATIONS THAT I'M UNAWARE OF.

RULES FOR PRESEASON GAMES

15.4 Exhibition Games.

© A Club shall be permitted to dress a minimum of eight (8) veterans for any Exhibition Game. For purposes of this Section 15.4©, a veteran shall constitute either:

(1) a forward or defenseman who played in thirty (30) NHL Games during the previous season,

(2) a goaltender who either dressed in fifty (50) or more NHL Games or played in thirty (30) or more NHL Games in the previous season,

(3) a first round draft choice from the most recent year's Entry Draft, or

(4) any Player who has played one-hundred (100) or more career NHL Games.

PROJECTED LINE UPS

Here’s the Canadiens expected lineup:

Forwards: Tomas Plekanec, Rene Bourque, Jacob De La Rose, Jiri Sekac, Michael McCarron, Nikita Scherbak, Jake Dowell, Sven Andrighetto, Christian Thomas, Charles Hudon, Drayson Bowman and Mike Sorkin.

Defence: Jarred Tinordi, Magnus Nygren, Greg Pateryn, Tom Gilbert, Joe Finley, Andrei Markov.

Goaltenders: Joey MacDonald, Dustin Tokarski.

Bruins’ expected lineup:

Forwards: Anthony Camara, Jordan Caron, Loui Eriksson, Brian Ferlin, Matt Fraser, Simon Gagne, Chris Kelly, David Krejci, Daniel Paille, Tyler Randell, Carl Soderberg, Ryan Spooner and Ethan Werek.

Defence: Johnny Boychuk, Chris Breen, Chris Casto, Kevan Miller, Joe Morrow, Dennis Seidenberg and David Warsofsky.

Goaltenders: Malcolm Subban, Niklas Svedberg.

Lucic will not be playing, He has a wrist Boo-Boo.

As an aside, Tinordi and Randell have a history from junior.

Ok, that's enough for a preseason game.

Any changes, if necessary, will be forthcoming.

Evening folks!

Trust everyone had a wonderful summer.

I spent it out east renovating my brothers Victorian house.

A lot of positive changes this season.

Subban gets the contract he wanted and deserves.

Gilbert should be a huge improvement over Murray. Not as physical as Murray, but has good size, better defensively and will use his big frame when needed.

Not happy that I have to subscribe to TVA to get all the Habs games.

At least I'm not a Hab fan down south. Tricky getting Habs games in the states.

Not happy that I have to subscribe to TVA to get all the Habs games.

At least I'm not a Hab fan down south. Tricky getting Habs games in the states.

The preseason's a lost cause, at least. No televised games anywhere, and RDS blacks out the online stream. Oh well.

Waiting to see what happens during the regular season. Theoretically, our Center Ice (which is still as expensive as ever) should be better, and have even more HD and feed choices. But I've heard THAT one before. Probably another year stuck with TSN (or Rogers, now) in standard def if we're lucky, or listening to the awful uninformed homers you get on the American team broadcasts.

But as long as there's a GDT on the forum, listening to a game on the radio or in standard def isn't so bad. :)

The preseason's a lost cause, at least. No televised games anywhere, and RDS blacks out the online stream. Oh well.

Waiting to see what happens during the regular season. Theoretically, our Center Ice (which is still as expensive as ever) should be better, and have even more HD and feed choices. But I've heard THAT one before. Probably another year stuck with TSN (or Rogers, this year) in standard def if we're lucky, or listening to the awful uninformed homers you get on the American team broadcasts.

But as long as there's a GDT on the forum, listening to a game on the radio or in standard def isn't so bad. :)

True.

People today are spoiled. Could only catch certain games on TV growing up, so I'm cool with radio.

And sherbak turns it over. Lesson learned kid, NA is much faster.

We've lost at least one game to Boston—usually in hideous fashion—during the last five preseasons. It's a helpful reminder that autumn's on the way.

Perhaps a new trend this year, though: the Bruins getting the goals have godawful haircuts in their NHL.com portraits. Spooner and Fraser look like they should be trying to sell me a warranty on a printer at Best Buy.

We've lost at least one game to Boston—usually in hideous fashion—during the last five preseasons. It's a helpful reminder that autumn's on the way.

Perhaps a new trend this year, though: the Bruins getting the goals have godawful haircuts. Spooner and Fraser look like they should be trying to sell me a warranty on a printer at Best Buy.

Thankfully they don't count.

Still, it always sucks losing to Boston.

Hope to at least get out of this period with a goal for the home fans.

Archived