The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thu, 9 Oct 2014 Canadiens @ Capitals 7:00 PM EST TVA Sports, SN360, CSN-DC, TSN 690

habs_93

Like we were overdue to win the season opener against the Laffs. B)

Sounds good to me! I like cashing in on all this overdue changes in fate.

Sportsnet asking "Is there any better team in the NHL right now at four line hockey?" (in reference to Montreal)

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. The season is 1 game old.

Relax, Sportsnet.

I don't mind rotating Prust and Weise out from time to time... ditto for Bourque and Sekac if they're not producing. But Bournival would be my first guy in, not Moen. I think this team should have been able to find a spot in the starting 12 for Bournival...

Bingo. After last night I would have rotated out Prust (for Moen) and Bourque (for Bournival). That way, as well as giving guys a chance & keeping them fresh, you also keep the (healthy) competition up and dont single out one guy (bournival) as the spare part. And thats not saying that either Prust or Bourque were horrible last night, I just think it would be fair to switch them up a little.

Sort of surprised Tokarski is getting a start so soon into the season.

Bah, the TVA feed won't open on my Xbox… Guess I'm stuck with the Washington homers. "The first GCL malfunction with the Habs on TVA Sports!" :lol:<_<

There is no TVA feed tonight, it's an RDS game.

Well, it just says French feed. Either way, it wasn't working last night, either. Looks like the app wasn't quite ready for prime time.

That does kill my joke, though. :huh:

French feed works great on PC and Xbox for me.

Archived