The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thu, 9 Oct 2014 Canadiens @ Capitals 7:00 PM EST TVA Sports, SN360, CSN-DC, TSN 690

habs_93

Subban & Pacs would both like to be Captains , well lead by example they both have taken stupid unecessary penalities. I know they played last night Ellers penalty was just because he wasn't skating "lazy" coming back. Subban's give away seemed lazy. There are no gimme games if they want to be a playoff team they need to get skating!!!

Subban & Pacs would both like to be Captains , well lead by example they both have taken stupid unecessary penalities. I know they played last night Ellers penalty was just because he wasn't skating "lazy" coming back. Subban's give away seemed lazy. There are no gimme games if they want to be a playoff team they need to get skating!!!

Yeah, it hasn't been the best period for anyone not named Tokarski. Let's see how the potential future captains respond in period 2. These types of games are going to happen constantly throughout the course of an 82 game regular season. Hopefully we play better next period.

You're welcome. The league is awful and corrupt, but I just don't get why they bother announcing rule changes like that if they don't follow them. Why highlight rule changes you won't adhere to?

announcing the changes is just the carrot on the stick for the loyal fans to to stick around. There is no way the league would ever punish its stars so bad they wouold miss more then 1 or 2 games. Who sells more tickets? Travis Moen or Ovie? Trust me I would be tickled pink if they punsihed sid the kid or Ovie for a few games. Wont happen but a man can dream.

Archived