The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thu, 9 Oct 2014 Canadiens @ Capitals 7:00 PM EST TVA Sports, SN360, CSN-DC, TSN 690

habs_93

Highlights of the period:

Dustin Tokarski

Our PenaltY Kill

We lost the face-off battle, we lost the SOG battle, we lost the hits battle... But, yes. It was nice to see a good penalty kill and Tokarski was solid.

15-2 SOG

It would be pretty funny if it ended 45-6. :ph34r:

sounds like thyroid problems

Do thyroid problems cause vomiting?

Yeah, it hasn't been the best period for anyone not named Tokarski. Let's see how the potential future captains respond in period 2. These types of games are going to happen constantly throughout the course of an 82 game regular season. Hopefully we play better next period.

Hopefully after a few choice words between periods they respond....Carey picked a good night to take off :)! The team can't make a habbit of these slow starts though!

announcing the changes is just the carrot on the stick for the loyal fans to to stick around. There is no way the league would ever punish its stars so bad they wouold miss more then 1 or 2 games. Who sells more tickets? Travis Moen or Ovie? Trust me I would be tickled pink if they punsihed sid the kid or Ovie for a few games. Wont happen but a man can dream.

Ovy had to hurt a few players and complaints from other GM's before they finally penalized him for leaving the ice when body checking.

They finally suspended him as well, but coincidentally (sure) his career was also on the downswing.

We lost the face-off battle, we lost the SOG battle, we lost the hits battle... But, yes. It was nice to see a good penalty kill and Tokarski was solid.

It would be pretty funny if it ended 45-6. :ph34r:

Do thyroid problems cause vomiting?

ummmm it can cause weight loss and the lethargic state.

Hey Kindred, it's pretty cool to see you posting more regularly. How have you been?

pretty good, been cruisng the forum all summer,

ummmm it can cause weight loss and the lethargic state.

pretty good, been cruisng the forum all summer,

Thyroid possibly? I quite enjoy your posts.

Ah, I see. I always thought it was weight GAIN and lethargy. But... I'm no doctor (or vet) either.

Yeah the vet's words were "Well we ran tests to rule out the bad things (diabetes, cancer) but it means we really don't know for sure but here's some medicine." Actually he's a really good vet.

Thyroid possibly? I quite enjoy your posts.

could be. Ive unfortunaly have burried 4 cats in the past 6 years. 2 had thyroid problems and 2 with kidney problems. Kidney usually lead to the vomitting but it shows up in the blood work. Thyroid leadsto weight lost and lethargicness. Thyorid is treatable for the most part. My oldest each had problems and lived a good 2-4 years after being diagnosed

Archived