The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mon, 13 Oct 2014 Canadiens @ Lightning 7:30 PM RDS, CITYM, TSN 690 Radio

kinot-1

LOL Rick... PP - PK no difference , will result in 0 shots , 0 goals ( might not even get a good pass to go LOL)

its the 3rd tho... so might actually start picking up a bit (could even see another comeback ?.. ummm prolly not this this tho )

I can't imagine the team is doesn't realize they've been jobbed in this one. Hopefully they use it as fuel.

Tampa may have slightly improved itself in the offseason, but their best acquisition appears to be the NHL's favour. This one might've actually been watchable if they hadn't been able to dress the officials for them, too.

Well, I'm going to check out on this. Watch some Walking Dead instead. Hopefully they have another comeback win in them, but it's probably doubtful.

I'm about to watch Wrong Turn 6, sometimes a dumb movie is the best movie.

I don't have any fancystats to fall back on, but it sure seems to me like Tampa's been taking it to the Habs 5v5. Even with the bad officiating I have a hard time believing we should be in this game.

Probably not, but a relatively dull and uneven 1-1/2-1 game could've been a totally different animal. It was hard to get worked up about the Flyers game through two. Frustrating, but it at least sort of made sense. Emery was playing out of his mind and the Philly voodoo was strong. We'd have occasional flurries of brilliance followed by sheer terror. Then the third happened.

I like to think I'm logical enough to grasp that while the outcome's magnitude is likely going to seem really off and aberrant in this one, the substance of the outcome is reasonable. Tonight they're just getting hammered at every turn, though, and it's a bunch of infuriating what ifs. Expectancy bias, I guess. But it gets old watching every team that plays us turn into the 1999 New Jersey Devils with impunity.

Archived