The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Game Day Threads

We realize it's early in the season and we're all still getting into hockey mode. If ANYBODY is interested in trying their hand at making a GDT,, please sign up A.S.A.P. The November calender is now up and there are still games available for October. http://fans.canadiens.nhl.com/community/topic/28322-2014-2015-gameday-threads-calendar/page-2#entry2318776

It can be as simple or elaborate as you want to make it, and Mods, Captains or HOF members i'm sure would provide assistance if you have questions on how to proceed.

Special thanks to those who have provided us with a thread to follow our Habs up to this point. Hopefully it inspires others to step forward and participate.

Looks like this is going to be an exciting season for our boys. Let's all be part of it. :)

NOTE: SATURDAY GAME VS THE RANGERS STILL UP FOR GRABS

We realize it's early in the season and we're all still getting into hockey mode. If ANYBODY is interested in trying their hand at making a GDT,, please sign up A.S.A.P. The November calender is now up and there are still games available for October. http://fans.canadiens.nhl.com/community/topic/28322-2014-2015-gameday-threads-calendar/page-2#entry2318776

It can be as simple or elaborate as you want to make it, and Mods, Captains or HOF members i'm sure would provide assistance if you have questions on how to proceed.

Special thanks to those who have provided us with a thread to follow our Habs up to this point. Hopefully it inspires others to step forward and participate.

Looks like this is going to be an exciting season for our boys. Let's all be part of it. :)

NOTE: SATURDAY GAME VS THE RANGERS STILL UP FOR GRABS

IKNOWIKNOW.gif What is an "exiting season"? dontknow.gif

:P

Those mods always get me when they change their posts,,,,, AFTER I caught them. :P

"Sir" is for old men. <_<

That's the one thing i will miss whenever i retire from this job. My edit function. :D

Guest habs1952

Oh be quiet you. :lol: My spelltchek failet me. :P

I'm assuming you went to school back when we HAD TO learn how to spell. You shouldn't need to use spell check. <_<

:lol: :lol:

Those mods always get me when they change their posts,,,,, AFTER I caught them. :P

"Sir" is for old men. <_<

Yes SIR!!!

Next available game ,,,,

Tue, 4 Nov 2014 Blackhawks @ Canadiens 7:30 PM

Any takers???

Still more then willing to help out any newbie willing to give it a shot. Just PM me or any other mod/admin.

Next available game....

Wed, 5 Nov 2014 Canadiens @ Sabres

Volunteers???? Anybody??

Just as a reminder,,,,if your considering trying your hand at making a GDT but are unsure how to proceed,,,we're more then willing to assist/guide you.

• 2 weeks later...

That'll be a good one.

Surprised no ones jumped on it yet.

Seriously, how many occasions do you have to start a new thread by bad mouthing the Bruins?

Volunteers?

I would take it, but that would give me 3 in a row. but if no-one else steps up, then I'm more than willing to get the job done.

November calendar is now full. Thank you to all who volunteered. The December calendar should be posted in a few days.

Once again,,,,anybody thinking about doing a GDT but are unsure how to proceed,,,please let us know and we'll talk you through it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived