The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sandra Bullock in 2 minutes!

jedimaas

Ok, title is real but sort of misleading :P lol. I did a sketch of Sandra Bullock - took about 30 minutes i think - but sped up & through the magic of the interweeb.... here you go:

If you're interested, you can see more of my work here: facebook.com/JustinMaasArtist

...although there's no more sandra bullock there :) lol.

Ok, title is real but sort of misleading :P lol. I did a sketch of Sandra Bullock - took about 30 minutes i think - but sped up & through the magic of the interweeb.... here you go:

If you're interested, you can see more of my work here: facebook.com/JustinMaasArtist

WOW, jed,,, that's terrific. You sure do have talent. Did you do it from a pic, or did she pose for you? JK.

Thanks guys. Just a bit of fun. I mostly paint portraits, but not celebrities or famous people very often.

WOW, jed,,, that's terrific. You sure do have talent. Did you do it from a pic, or did she pose for you? JK.

Obviously she posed for me. Unfortunately, since this is an all ages forum, I cant post the disrobed ones i did. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest habs1952

Thanks guys. Just a bit of fun. I mostly paint portraits, but not celebrities or famous people very often.

Obviously she posed for me. Unfortunately, since this is an all ages forum, I cant post the disrobed ones i did. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's ok jed, we don't want to see you naked. :D

That's ok jed, we don't want to see you naked. :D

Well sure, if she's naked then.... oh nevermind :P:lol::lol::lol:

On a related note Angelina Jolie came to one of my Gallery shows a few years ago (for real) ... I said hello... and then my shyness took over and I went and hid. :P Guess thats why Im a painter & not an actor :P

Well sure, if she's naked then.... oh nevermind :P:lol::lol::lol:

On a related note Angelina Jolie came to one of my Gallery shows a few years ago (for real) ... I said hello... and then my shyness took over and I went and hid. :P Guess thats why Im a painter & not an actor :P

#missedyourchance

As for meeting Angelina Jolie, it's too bad your shyness took over. That's the Pitt's.

Haha. Its all good, Im happily married to a wonderful beauty anyway - but damn, if only i could have asked her to model for me :) LOL.

Thanks for the kudos folks, its a fun exercise (the sketching on video thing) :P

• 5 months later...

Very good...Justin

Wow, that's amazing! I can't even draw a tree properly.

Hey..I can draw people...that look like balloon heads and sticks for the rest of their bodies..just sayin' lol

• 5 months later...

Archived