Sat, 15 Nov 2014 Flyers @ Canadiens 7:00 PM TVA, SN

THE REMATCH

montreal100.gif

VS

sflyers_zps22d8d86a.jpg

OUR MAN

NHLAllStarGamePortraits9H3J8_VYU_wl.jpg

Shut the door on our earlier meeting.

Boys will be coming off a strong performance vs the not so bad anymore Bruins, and we will be catching another team on a back to back.

No excuses.

My apologies about the early posting, but nobody has signed up for this one and i will be working too late tonight to put it up. Also working Saturday.

Preview will be posted when available.

Why apologize? I can see now that i'm modeling my house with things so Carey feels comfortable when he drops over. lol

Think its easy? lol

I should tell you how much the next object I'm thinking about buying costs and you'll be dropping the hammer on me instead of yourself. lol

Michael Bournival, who has been sidelined since suffering a shoulder injury on Nov. 5 in Buffalo, skated before the practice with athletic trainer Vincent Roof-Racine, while Andrei Markov skipped the practice for a therapy day.

Coach Michel Therrien said that Carey Price, who has allowed only two goals in his last three games, will be back in net Saturday night against the Philadelphia Flyers (7 p.m., SN, TVA Sports, TSN Radio 690), while backup Dustin Tokarski will probably start Sunday night against the Red Wings in Detroit (7 p.m., CITY, RDS, TSN Radio 690).

Flyers lost to Columbus tonight. Another team coming to Montreal in a nasty mood.

Michael Bournival, who has been sidelined since suffering a shoulder injury on Nov. 5 in Buffalo, skated before the practice with athletic trainer Vincent Roof-Racine, while Andrei Markov skipped the practice for a therapy day.

Coach Michel Therrien said that Carey Price, who has allowed only two goals in his last three games, will be back in net Saturday night against the Philadelphia Flyers (7 p.m., SN, TVA Sports, TSN Radio 690), while backup Dustin Tokarski will probably start Sunday night against the Red Wings in Detroit (7 p.m., CITY, RDS, TSN Radio 690).

Flyers lost to Columbus tonight. Another team coming to Montreal in a nasty mood.

Mason was in goal, so I expect the other guy,,,, what's his name.

I was hoping Tokes was playing against Philly and Price had Detroit. I don't think Philly is near as dangerous as Detroit right now and the team will have just played. I think this is a mistake because Detroit is flying they made the Hawks look like they were in quicksand the other night. Hopefully Tokes will be up for it and the Habs don't have their usual slow start again Sunday. I know for the fans they like to give Price the home starts. Lets put two in the bank tonight!

I disagree, I'd want Price starting tonight, as Therrien has it. They're both good teams this weekend, and I think you want to try and come out and put two points in the bank first in your back-to-back. Also, maybe part of the thinking is that you have your bigger goalie in against the team that likes to crash the net more...

The Flyers offense is on fire(particularly their first line) so I don't mind starting Price tonight. Detroit is a better team and a division rival so that game might be tougher overall but I have faith in Tokarski.

Thanks for the thread HTL.

Thanks for picking up the slack, HTL. I looked at this game and could've helped but didn't. I'll try to contribute more in the future.

As for the present, I'm a little off the line that cops ask you to walk when they think you're under the influence.

I'm hoping to still be standing/sitting/coherent for when this game gets going. My apologies if I get carried away and make more work for our mods.

With respect to the Magic Number: if Washington and the Rangers lose, this game will be a 4-pointer. I don't think we've played one yet this season.

At the very least, it's a 3-point game. Win and the MN drops to 123.

Thanks for picking up the slack, HTL. I looked at this game and could've helped but didn't. I'll try to contribute more in the future.

As for the present, I'm a little off the line that cops ask you to walk when they think you're under the influence.

I'm hoping to still be standing/sitting/coherent for when this game gets going. My apologies if I get carried away and make more work for our mods.

With respect to the Magic Number: if Washington and the Rangers lose, this game will be a 4-pointer. I don't think we've played one yet this season.

At the very least, it's a 3-point game. Win and the MN drops to 123.

No worries FL about not making the gdt. You already do a lot of work for the MN thread.

Cheers.

Not to be disrespectful but my favourite part of anthems at hockey games is at the end when a bunch of players gather at centre ice and a linesman drops the puck.

Not to be disrespectful but my favourite part of anthems at hockey games is at the end when a bunch of players gather at centre ice and a linesman drops the puck.

She's not very good. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Me too! I would support just singing the anthem of the country for the city you're playing in. I don't think it's necessary to sing the American national anthem in Canada or the Canadian national anthem in the U.S.A. Especially considering so many players are from countries other than Canada and the U.S.A.

Me too! I would support just singing the anthem of the country for the city you're playing in. I don't think it's necessary to sing the American national anthem in Canada or the Canadian national anthem in the U.S.A. Especially considering so many players are from countries other than Canada and the U.S.A.

Agreed.

Archived