The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sat, 29 Nov 2014 Sabres @ Canadiens 7:00 PM TVA CITY MSG-Buffalo TSN 690

habs_93

It says 7 PM, the Habs will likely start playing around an hour later, though.

The Buffalo Sabres

eoAVwS6.png

See? Down near the bottom.

visit the Montréal Canadiens

QV3AiS0.jpg

Possibly with or without Alexei Emelin. The NHL wheel of justice website doesn't have Emelin in their database, but I substituted Hal Gill for Alexei and it gave him one game.

This GDT brought to you by the 2014-15 Habs Powerplay

Go Habs Go?

Great GDT, habs_93. Strage to see two Canadian teams at the top of the standings when a lot of pundits were projecting only the Habs would make the playoffs. I suppose it's still early yet.

Not sure if I'll get the chance to see the game tonight but, given how we've performed of late and especially against Buffalo, that's probably a good thing. It would be nice if the Team could bust open the offensive floodgates. The schedule next week doesn't get any easier.

I keep coming back to the thought that we're winning in spite of Therrien. Maybe it's a knee jerk to blame the coach but Bergevin has done well to give him a roster that should be capable of performing better than it has of late.

Figure Tokarski in net? Won't matter if we can't score more than one goal in regulation.

Strage to see two Canadian teams at the top of the standings when a lot of pundits were projecting only the Habs would make the playoffs. I suppose it's still early yet.

Look at the game-by-game record of the 2011-12 Minnesota Wild, and then think about our current season. There may still yet be only one Canadian team in the playoffs.

Then there's this article from a Wild Blog:

http://www.hockeywilderness.com/2011/12/1/2603924/on-stats-stat-heads-and-the-minnesota-wild

It's like looking in a mirror. It's uncanny how similar the situations are. And at this point, I have no doubt that unless serious changes are made and fast, the result will be the same. The Wild finished 12th in the West, 14 points out of eighth.

Look at the game-by-game record of the 2011-12 Minnesota Wild, and then think about our current season. There may still yet be only one Canadian team in the playoffs.

Then there's this article from a Wild Blog:

http://www.hockeywilderness.com/2011/12/1/2603924/on-stats-stat-heads-and-the-minnesota-wild

It's like looking in a mirror. It's uncanny how similar the situations are. And at this point, I have no doubt that unless serious changes are made and fast, the result will be the same. The Wild finished 12th in the West, 14 points out of eighth.

This team is too good not to make the playoffs. There's not question things need to change but we will be in the playoffs one way or another

My head is still hurting from yesterday - I thought it was the hangover at first, but maybe it's all this wood-knocking... :unsure:

Think of how i felt working late, doing everything possible to not hear the result until i got home so i could watch the taped game. What a letdown.

My head is still hurting from yesterday - I thought it was the hangover at first, but maybe it's all this wood-knocking... :unsure:

If you change your username, maybe your head wooden hurt so much :P

I hope you're right.

And if not... It's all your fault.

Ahhhh, the blame game starts already. :lol:

Archived