OUR LINE-UP (maybe)

Brendan Gallagher – Alex Galchenyuk – Max Pacioretty

Jiri Sekac – Tomas Plekanec – Sven Andrighetto
P.A. Parenteau – David Desharnais – Michael Bournival
Dale Weise – Manny Malhotra – Brandon Prust
Eric Tangradi
Nathan Beaulieu – Tom Gilbert
Alexei Emelin – Sergei Gonchar
Andrei Markov PK, (may not play due to flu-like symptoms)
Price
The Canadiens are 1-0 since Michel Therrien decided to juggle his lines. One key move was to put Alex Galchenyuk at centre between Brendan Gallagher and Max Pacioretty, and they formed Montreal’s top line in a 3-1 win over Vancouver Tuesday night at the Bell Centre.
Coincidence?
This game marked the fifth game in a seven-game road trip for Los Angeles and the Kings have the added burden of playing back-to-back games.
The Canadiens are averaging 2.43 goals per game and have scored exactly two goals a game over their current eight-game skid (2-5-1). The Kings are only slightly better with an average of 2.54 goals per game heading into Ottawa.

PPs. ,,, LA, 16.3%,,,,Habs, 13.6%
PK,,LA, 84%,,,, Habs 84.1%
Injuries,,, Habs, Weaver, Allen, Eller, and possibly PK as he has flu like symptoms.
LA,,, None that I could find.
kinot-1's GDT record 6-5-1

You mean royally crowned.

IDK me thinks we have a chance tonight.

I see what you did there,,, and I must say,, I'm impressed, but then, it doesn't take much to impress me. :P

No lineup changes are expected for the game, meaning that P.K. Subban — who missed Thursday’s practice while battling flu-like symptons — should be in the lineup. Subban took to the ice briefly Friday morning during the optional skate.

Carey Price will start in goal for the Canadiens.

Kimmerly and Kozari are the refs.

Off to a staff Holiday gathering. There will be a few fellow Habs fans in attendance so odds are good we'll have the game on. Hopefully the Team'll provide a performance that will only add to the festivities.

The last staff gathering that had us turn the tube on for something Habs-related was in June of 2012 when we were all parked on the couch to watch Chucky get drafted.

Kings played last night, habs are rested. Few kings are slumping, kopitar and gabs...

So if we take control early, we could win this game.

Can't let the Kings find their legs and take over the game.

We need to strike early.

Yeah. Right.

I expect the Kings to be all over the Habs, and the "slumping" Kopitar to singlehandedly destroy them. Habs will shoot wide or right at the goalie's chest all night. They'll be lucky if one goes in. Kings 4-1.

IJGBL :)

That was yesterday.

razz_zpsssvzrdf3.gif

Watched the LA/Ottawa game last night... I'd say the Habs biggest problem ( which is the usual problem) is going to be getting "puck in net" !

..hmmm as I type they say some guy Jones is in the LA net ? ( good , cause Quick was pretty much "ON" last night)

who is Jones LOL , never heard of him .

PK with a flu bug ?

Watched the LA/Ottawa game last night... I'd say the Habs biggest problem ( which is the usual problem) is going to be getting "puck in net" !

..hmmm as I type they say some guy Jones is in the LA net ? ( good cause Quick was pretty much "ON" last night)

who is Jones LOL , never heard of him .

See above! :lol:

Martin Jones in goal again.....he blanked us last time he faced us. I might have to revise my prediction to 4-0.....

5-0, more like.

Whatever happened to Charles Prevost-Linton?

Archived