The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canadiens @ Senators 7:30 PM RDS, SNE, TSN 5, TSN 690 Radio

kinot-1

People Max has more goals than right now: Evgeni Malkin, Patrick Kane, Corey Perry, Sidney Crosby, all-star Nick Foligno, all-star Ryan Johansen, all-star Phil Kessel, Jonathan Toews, and many more... only players in front of him now are Ovi, Pavelski, Tarasenko, Stamkos, Nash, and Seguin, and 4 of those 6 guys have played more games than Pacioretty, who is just 5 back of the Richard trophy lead.

20-6 shots for Ottawa. Ottawa. So much for those golden lines. I said it yesterday, but despite the Habs' great team Corsi, it was driven by one line alone. The other lines were below or close to 50% Corsi, and tonight we're losing the battles on more shifts than we're winning.

So will MT have enough brains to flip out & scream "MOAR SHOTS" ?

outshot 20-6 in one period , we can not depend on 3 umbrellas every game !

I wouldn't even yell "MORE SHOTS," because the team simply wasn't even in a position to shoot the puck. They need to start winning battles all over the ice to get possession before they can worry about shooting.

Second leg of a back-to-back, with these Therrible lines, with this Therrible system, against Ottawa. It was going to be a nightmare no matter what. My only concern at the moment is whether or not the preternatural bad luck we experience against this awful little franchise will continue to wherever it moves to after Eugene Melnyk ceases to be willing or able to fund its futility.

Second leg of a back-to-back, with these Therrible lines, with this Therrible system, against Ottawa. It was going to be a nightmare no matter what. My only concern at the moment is whether or not the preternatural bad luck we experience against this awful little franchise will continue to wherever it moves to after Eugene Melnyk ceases to be willing or able to fund its futility.

I think it will just go on and on for eternity. If it didn't end when Alfredsson left/retired, then there's just something about that stupid, evil team.

Archived