The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Capitals @ Canadiens 1:00 PM RDS, NHLN-US, SN, TSN, CSN-DC, Radio 690,

kinot-1

na, you could see live the puck was bouncing and he was on his way back way ahead. he wasnt trying to do something stupid, he knew right away it was away from him and was a step ahead getting back. never in doubt. and he dinged the iron, was almost the hero himself just before regulation ended.

wont get any credit on any recap. just amazing sequence from him to end the game though

and yet again our 3 big boys come through

what a game!

Price just might win MVP and the vezina.

Wow, I remember the last time we had a tender who played like this. We all know if Carey wasn't injured last playoffs, we had pretty good odds of going to the cup. In saying that, I don't think we would've won the cup, the boston series took a lot out of our boys. We were flying high after the series win, but banged up (7 games against Boston) and worn down. Even after losing price, they showed a lot of heart. But where the rags found inspiration rallying around St Louis, we were mourning the loss of Price and completely deflated.

Had we made the finals, I doubt we would've had the legs for a series against LA.

We need another addition for the post season, such as vanek last season.

There are some good teams in the east. Just like he's been doing this season, price could carry us far into the playoffs.

This is exceptional goaltending we're seeing. Cross our fingers that our forwards don't dry up.

Price just might win MVP and the vezina.

Wow, I remember the last time we had a tender who played like this. We all know if Carey wasn't injured last playoffs, we had pretty good odds of going to the cup. In saying that, I don't think we would've won the cup, the boston series took a lot out of our boys. We were flying high after the series win, but banged up (7 games against Boston) and worn down. Even after losing price, they showed a lot of heart. But where the rags found inspiration rallying around St Louis, we were mourning the loss of Price and completely deflated.

Had we made the finals, I doubt we would've had the legs for a series against LA.

We need another addition for the post season, such as vanek last season.

There are some good teams in the east. Just like he's been doing this season, price could carry us far into the playoffs.

This is exceptional goaltending we're seeing. Cross our fingers that our forwards don't dry up.

However, other teams know from experience, and also watching Kreider last year, that they can run Price with impunity and take him out again with little or no retribution. Nothing is automatic, and as much as we'd like to see another deep run, it could just as easily be a first round exit again, judging by how often the whole team shows up and plays a complete game.

Archived