The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canadiens @ Bruins 7:30 PM RDS, NBCSN, SN, TSN Radio 690.

kinot-1

safe_image_zpsc7798744.png

TONIGHT OUR

yeahmatrixxp2.gif

TAKE ON THE

RUINS

LegoLooch.gif

7:30 PM RDS, NBCSN, SN, TSN Radio 690, AND SOME OTHER SITES PROLLY

STUFF AND FLUFF

BOTH TEAMS PLAYED LAST NIGHT WITH THE RUINS WINNING OVER THE ISLES, 2-1.

IT'S YET TO BE DETERMINED WHO WILL BE IN GOAL FOR EITHER OF THE TEAMS.

Our power play has been a concern this season but after going 3-for-42 through the first 26 games, the Canadiens have scored 24 times in 111 chances for a success rate of 21.7 per cent.

This is the fourth and final meeting between these teams this season and the Canadiens hold a 3-0 edge and have outscored the Bruins 13-5. The Bruins complained the first three games were on the tail end of a back-to-back set. This time around, both teams are playing back-to-back games and the Bruins will have more rest after playing the Islanders at home.

This is the last of four games between these teams this season and the Canadiens have won the first three by an aggregate score of 13-5. This is one of those four-point divisional games, but the Canadiens have a six-point cushion over the fourth-place Bruins and also have a game in hand.

Brother vs. brother? It might be too much to ask for, but there’s a possibility of a showdown between P.K. Subban and his younger brother, Bruins goaltender Malcolm Subban. It would put a lot of pressure on the younger Subban, who has yet to play a minute in the NHL, but Bruins coach Claude Julien might take a flyer because Tuukka Rask played Saturday night and faced 40 shots in a 2-1 win over the New York Islanders and he has struggled against Montreal in the past. Look for the Canadiens to stick with Carey Price, who faced only 23 shots in Saturday’s 6-2 win over New Jersey.

ss2014-11-14at02_54_04_zps98ksmiba.jpg

Need a house in Boston? In case you’re thinking of relocating to Beantown, here’s a plug for Bruins captain Zdeno Chara. The defenceman received his real estate license last week.

Speaking of Chara, I'm sure his lovely wife will be there. We haven't seen her around much these days, so I thought I would remind everyone what she looks like.

2_2_zps7cecbvdm.jpg

OOPS, MY MISTAKE, THAT'S LUCIC'S WIFE, MY BAD.

kinot-1's GDT Record 12-7-2

Not sure why Price is starting b2b when 1 of the games were New Jersey

Important game,,, Carey had lots of rest, and Carey wasn't overworked last night,,,,,,,to my thinkin.

RDS for me. Fortunately they probably won't play the all wet guy's anthems

Ya mean ,,,RDS isn't blacked out in your area? Somebody fell down on the job.

Important game,,, Carey had lots of rest, and Carey wasn't overworked last night,,,,,,,to my thinkin.

Tonight's is important but i think some of us question why Tokes didn't get last nights start.

Ya mean ,,,RDS isn't blacked out in your area? Somebody fell down on the job.

It is blacked out on RDS but i have Center Ice and they're showing the RDS feed.

Damn,,,,,they are showing the old fart singing

Archived