The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thu, 5 Mar 2015 Canadiens @ Kings 10:30 PM RDS, SNE, NHL CENTER ICE, FS-W, TSN Radio 690

kinot-1

Well that's neither here nor there, but Therrien has gotten upset this year when asked about stuff like the powerplay or possession statistics (i.e. stuff we're not good at).

Yeah, it kind of shows the immaturity is still there. Unfortunately, our record probably makes it more likely that Therrien will continue to get angry when asked about these things. If we were losing, maybe there would be more attention paid to these issues.

It'll probably all come crashing down in a 5 or 6 game exit from the playoffs in round 1.

Well that's neither here nor there, but Therrien has gotten upset this year when asked about stuff like the powerplay or possession statistics (i.e. stuff we're not good at).

Oh, gosh, we better not "upset" the coach with questions about hockey. Let's talk about grit. GRIT! Now there's something we can all agree on.

Yeah, it kind of shows the immaturity is still there. Unfortunately, our record probably makes it more likely that Therrien will continue to get angry when asked about these things. If we were losing, maybe there would be more attention paid to these issues.

It'll probably all come crashing down in a 5 or 6 game exit from the playoffs in round 1.

5 or 6 ..... that's being optimistic. I think we're getting swept.....just like this Western road trip. We'll be lucky to be a wild card soon enough.

But it makes you wonder, if he doesn't want to acknowledge these issues in public, is he also ignoring them when it comes to coaching the team?

Guest archey

CHF says hello.

Tell her I said hi but I'm drinking the iced tea straight out of the bottle. She'll have to choose something else. :D :D

Archived