The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Fri, 24 Apr 2015 Senators @ Canadiens 7:00 pm CBC, TVA

HabsRuleForever

Ottawa Senators

@

Montreal Canadiens

Yes this post is lacking almost all the info. It will be posted as the day goes on.

Let's finish this series tonight!!!

Heck,, I just sat down and was about to do the GDT.

Seems to me that PAP should be in for DLR. He's healthy, and should be better than what DLR brings.

I SURE would love to see a different look on the PP, heck,,, put the 4th line out there. Can't be any worse, and 5 on 5 they are pretty good, so 5 on 4 might be better.

The Canadiens currently boast a perfect 27-0 record when leading a series 3-1. The last time Montreal held a 3-1 series lead was in 2008, when the team went on to drop Games 5 and 6 before ultimately winning the series at home in Game 7.

Seems to me that PAP should be in for DLR. He's healthy, and should be better than what DLR brings.

I SURE would love to see a different look on the PP, heck,,, put the 4th line out there. Can't be any worse, and 5 on 5 they are pretty good, so 5 on 4 might be better.

Seems he's only decent for a game or 2 after his agent complains through the media. Walsh hasn't opened his mouth yet.

He was a total non factor in the game he did play, so i couldn't care less.

Guest habs1952

I mentioned that fact a few days ago. At least you know they're gonna take the puck to the net and give the Sens defense headaches.

I have a good feeling about tonight. I don't think the boys have any desire to go back to Ottawa and give the Sens a chance to tie the series, so I think it'll end tonight. My prediction is that we see a wake-up game from the Pacioretty-DD line, although for the love of me, I can't understand why PAP is a healthy scratch yet again when we can't generate any offence. I think Subban and Markov will also play a monster game tonight. The stars will lead the way, and the Habs will be moving on in a few hours! Prediction: Habs 4, Sens 2.

Hey I was going to volunteer to do it too...NOT. Nobody would want to hear my crying..lol. Go boys! And yes I agree..let's try something new on the PP...like more shots AND scoring. Just saying :P

Chris Neil will not play.

And I suppose Stone is hurt and won't play either..right? Right?

Hey I was going to volunteer to do it too...NOT. Nobody would want to hear my crying..lol. Go boys! And yes I agree..let's try something new on the PP...like more shots AND scoring. Just saying :P

And I suppose Stone is hurt and won't play either..right? Right?

I hear he won't be able to shake hands in the line up.

Archived