The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 2

Guess what,,,krieder runs Holtby.

Dirtbag Kreider trying to kill another tender.

....but.....but he's got "no history"......it's a "hockey play"......the NHL is "extraordinarily comfortable" with it......

Even stuck his knee out

Glass high-sticks Holtby, takes his helmet off,,,,, no call.

Yeah it was dirty. Watched it again in slow mo, and he purposely sticks out his knee to get a piece of him. What a scumbag.

Yeah it was dirty. Watched it again in slow mo, and he purposely sticks out his knee to get a piece of him. What a scumbag.

Found this on youtube,,, re his hits on goalies. 9:43 long, but it shows him hitting 6 goalies.

DAMMMMM 1-1

Good on the Caps for winning game 1. Vigneault having a fit because of a hit on his player. To me it's payback for the dirty play by his mutt Kreider. Boo Hoo.

Good on the Caps for winning game 1. Vigneault having a fit because of a hit on his player. To me it's payback for the dirty play by his mutt Kreider. Boo Hoo.

I wonder if DOPS will have a look at the hit., Maybe boyle will be out for a while :rolleyes:

Dang, I hate the Strangers even more now than ever. I also hate the favoritism they get from the league and the refs. Lundqvist sure got the help of some quick whistles when he never had possession of the puck, and I could have sworn New York was offside on more than one play that did not get whistled down. Add to that the attempt to injure the opposing goaltender, and even an attempt to blind him with the high stick that took his helmet off, and these dirtbags deserve exactly what happened tonight.

Gotta hand it to the Capitals, they played a near-perfect game, and actually should have had a two-goal lead even after the bad guys managed that late goal if not for missed opportunities, but those are the bounces. But hey, Ward was the one who hit the post, so it's perfect justice that he get the winner with one second left. Great play by #8 to take the puck behind the net and set him up.

I think Montreal-Washington will be a great Conference Final.

Archived