The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Lightning @ Canadiens 7 pm CBC, TVA, Radio 690, and other places.

kinot-1

DRIVEFOR25_zps8b84c782.jpg

WE ALL KNOW WHAT'S AT STAKE HERE, BUT I REFUSE TO COUNT THIS TEAM OUT.

LAST TIME OUT: CHASED BISHOP,, RAN UP THE SCORE, ,,,OUR BEST PLAYERS WERE OUR BEST PLAYERS, OUT SHOT THEM,,,10 GVAS FOR TB,,,3 FOR US,,,,TKAS, WERE 5 FOR US AND 3 FOR THEM,,,,,,,,,,,OUR PP CLICKED, 1/3. ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD GAME BY THE HABS.

TONIGHT THE HOME CROWD WILL BE GOING NUTS, AFTER MOST EVERYONE WAS COUNTING THEM OUT. THE HABS CAN DO THIS.

LINE-UPS WILL PROBABLY BE THE SAME AS LAST THURS.

Apologies for the short GDT, but I didn't really have the time, and it needed to go up.

kinot-1's GDT Record 2-1

Lots of speculation that Beaulieu could return tonight. He practiced with Gilbert today. Therrien confirmed that he's been cleared to return and is 100% but wouldn't say for sure until tonight.

Lots of speculation that Beaulieu could return tonight. He practiced with Gilbert today. Therrien confirmed that he's been cleared to return and is 100% but wouldn't say for sure until tonight.

MT might not want to upset the chemistry by putting Beau in.

great news, imo we need him

habs win tonight- GO HABS GO- if we can get an early goalie on ben.b again i think he will fall apart again

If I were MT, I'd pull Emelin out and stick Beaulieu back in... won't happen, but Pateryn has been more solid defensively and he's tallied a few assists to boot. I think we'll see Beaulieu back in for Pateryn tonight, and having Nate back in should still be a plus. The only other realistic option is to slide 7 D in and sit someone like Weise, DSP, or DLR.

If I were MT, I'd pull Emelin out and stick Beaulieu back in... won't happen, but Pateryn has been more solid defensively and he's tallied a few assists to boot. I think we'll see Beaulieu back in for Pateryn tonight, and having Nate back in should still be a plus. The only other realistic option is to slide 7 D in and sit someone like Weise, DSP, or DLR.

Beaulieu is a plus for sure and Gilbert on his natural side is another plus

On Sat. night games,,,, Carey is 18-1-1,,,, that's for all of you nay-sayers. :)

Before the Thurs. game, the Habs odds to win the cup were 66-1,,,,,,,,,,,,today, it's 30-1. Le's cut those odds even more.

razz_zpsssvzrdf3.gif

Archived