The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2015-2016 Negative thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Well, I'm ticked, and you should be too. Here we are at 7 GP and we have nothing to complain about.

7 GP, 7 Wins

7 GP, 7 GA

7 GP, 23 GF

A goal Diff. of +16

4 Lines rolling,,,,,,, 4 lines scoring.

We've only allowed 1 goal in the first period.

We've only trailed in a game for around 3 minutes.

5 out of the top 7 +/- players are Habs.

Our PK is tied for best in the league at 91.7%.

Although our PP is a mediocre 14.3%, our 5 on 5 is making up for it.

We don't always have to rely on Carey to win a game.

We have a (so far) capable back-up goalie.

When I see a player on the ice, I know exactly who his linemates are, instead of wondering who they are.

MT is letting them play.

IMO, DD is playing some of the best hockey of his career.

Galchenyuk is playing center.

Energy level is off the charts.

3 players who can't get into a game.

Se what I mean? Nothing to complain about, and I'm ticked!!!

Do something MT, I'm losing faith in you.

Getting outshot by a 2 to 1 margin by a weaker team.

The shot total was over the top. But most were perimeter shots. I think we'll see a lot of teams outshooting us this year because of Price. Every coach is telling his team that in order to beat Price, they need to throw everything on net and hope for a deflection or lucky goal. They know that if they have 20-25 shots against Price that they don't stand a chance of winning.

Seeing Lars Eller being replaced during power-play opportunities.

its not even that we gave dd first crack...its that dd is going to stay there no matter how little he does....and he does very little there. for any nice pass he makes he loses 3 puck battles ( something lars is terrific at) and we lose the zone.

conversely i cant imagine what eller has to do to bump dd.

Guest habs1952

its not even that we gave dd first crack...its that dd is going to stay there no matter how little he does....and he does very little there. for any nice pass he makes he loses 3 puck battles ( something lars is terrific at) and we lose the zone.

Shrink?

had to exapnd on myself here...so with semin out of the lineup we saw eller on the PP right?

no we saw freaking dale weise. now i know this guy is never going to get a chance. just atrocious.

had to exapnd on myself here...so with semin out of the lineup we saw eller on the PP right?

no we saw freaking dale weise. now i know this guy is never going to get a chance. just atrocious.

Yeah, I definitely yelled at the TV when I saw that. These little patterns really irk me.

Archived