The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thank you Firststar

On behalf of the admin and moderating team I'd like to thank Firststar for his many years of hard work as a moderator on this forum. He has stepped down due to personal reasons and we'll really miss him.

Firststar has devoted countless hours to this board and he will be truly missed. Please join us in thanking him for his hard work and devotion to this forum and to the Montreal Canadiens. We are proud to retire his jersey and wish him all the best.

The admin and moderating team.

On behalf of the admin and moderating team I'd like to thank Firststar for his many years of hard work as a moderator on this forum. He has stepped down due to personal reasons and we'll really miss him.

Firststar has devoted countless hours to this board and he will be truly missed. Please join us in thanking him for his hard work and devotion to this forum and to the Montreal Canadiens. We are proud to retire his jersey and wish him all the best.

The admin and moderating team.

Holey-Moley,,,, didn't see this coming :( . Good Luck FS, you will be missed, big time. I enjoyed reading your posts, and humour. Try not to be a stranger. :)

Guest archey

Uh huh.

So maybe I should figure out that I haven't done Firststar type work around here for the last 6 months as in frame the street painting I have of Montreal and a few other things in his vein.

OOOOK.

I should. No doubt. I should.

Anyone care to make up some writing stuff I could say to him in way of thanks and appreciation? I give you about 4 months to do it. LOL just kidding.

Thanks FS. :)

Always sad to see a long time member/volunteer step down. It's pretty much a thankless job, and FS did it with pride and professionalism.

Truly hope the personal problems straighten themselves out for you. All the best and hope to see you back soon regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

Always sad to see a long time member/volunteer step down. It's pretty much a thankless job, and FS did it with pride and professionalism.

Truly hope the personal problems straighten themselves out for you. All the best and hope to see you back soon regularly.

100% this

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just glad Boston lost.

-------------------------------

Oh, and I sure enjoyed all your well-thought out posts, FS......hey, come to think of it, I even enjoyed the ones that weren't well thought-out. :P

The forum won't be the same without you, so make sure you pop in from time to time just to give us a hard time. It's what friends do! :lol:

Here's some bananas to help remember the good times:

colorful-banana-ani.gifwaving-banana-ani.gifrasta-banana-ani.gifpeace-banana-ani.gifjuggling-banana-ani.giffull-routine-banana-ani.gif

Archived