The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2015-2016 Supplementary discipline hearings

Noted scumbag Radko Gudas was trying to injure people last night, too. Luckily for him, the NHL is run by people who think the world of worthless trash that exists only to threaten the careers of and/or steal ice time from actual hockey players.

Guest habs1952

Noted scumbag Radko Gudas was trying to injure people last night, too. Luckily for him, the NHL is run by people who think the world of worthless trash that exists only to threaten the careers of and/or steal ice time from actual hockey players.

Regardless of the players belonging to a union I can't understand why they put up with players like Rinaldo. Their present day careers are on the line and quite possibly their futures after hockey. At some point someone needs to step up and lead a movement to either banish players such as Torres and Rinaldo or not hire them at all. If they keep the status quo eventually someone is going to suffer an injury so severe, or be killed, the courts will be dealing with a massive lawsuit against both the NHL and the NHLPA regardless whether or not the player injured knew of the inherent dangers of playing hockey. In my mind, the league and union are both responsible for the safety of the players and to basically turn a blind eye is criminal.

Guest habs1952

Coyotes D Jarred Tinordi suspended 20 games for violating NHL/NHLPA Performance Enhancing Substances Program

I wonder, do league executives, employees and team personnel undergo drug testing?

Archived