The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Were Do You Get Your Habs Info From?

kinot-1

All, or most of us follow the Habs very closely. Any and all credible Habs news "might" make it to these forums, but not necessarily.

I get my info from a number of (what I call legitimate ) news sources. Those sources include (in no particular rank ), Sportsnet,,,, TSN and TSN Radio,,,HabsWorld,,,Hockey News,,,The Habs website, ,,,,AllHabs.net,,,,NHL.com,,,,Hockey's Future (Habs draft picks etc.),,,, and, EOTP. I am sure there are more out there particularly in the French language, and possibly "tweet followers".

I also look into other Habs forums so see if they know something that I don't. It doesn't mean that it's necessarily credible, just that it might be something worth reading. I might read a blog of someone, but IMO, that's just their opinion and will not make it here.

So,,,, where do you find your Habs info? After all, there's no such thing as too much info when it comes to the Habs :) .

hockey inside out is my go to.

i used to go to hockeybuzz to read eric engels but he works for sportsnet now so i read him there. (he has an interesting piece 25 habs in 25 days going where he is doing a piece on every single hab one at a time, i would recommend it)

eotp often has some interesting analytical pieces as well

• 1 month later...

I get some info from nhl.com, but most of it from right here on these forums. In fact, every time I log on, I learn something new. Often, many new things. Matter of fact, I learn some things I didn't even want to know. Strange things. There's too much information here, really. It's information overload. It's far too overwhelming for any one person. I blame kinot.

I get everything from Twitter. I think it is the best since you can follow anyone from any of the sites mentioned above and have it all in one place. You also get live reactions and discussion.

I follow people who can break news like Dreger, McKenzie, Lu, Stubbs, Engels, etc an also people who will spread it once it is broken and discuss it like Berkshire (EOTP), Obrand (EOTP), Dumont (EOTP), and of course all the major sports networks and the official team twitter.

Definitely the best option if you're into social media at all, imo.

Of course there are some fake rumour accounts and stuff out there, but as long as you make sure the people you follow are legit sources, it is great.

• 1 month later...

I get some info from nhl.com, but most of it from right here on these forums. In fact, every time I log on, I learn something new. Often, many new things. Matter of fact, I learn some things I didn't even want to know. Strange things. There's too much information here, really. It's information overload. It's far too overwhelming for any one person. I blame kinot.

All, or most of us follow the Habs very closely. Any and all credible Habs news "might" make it to these forums, but not necessarily.

I get my info from a number of (what I call legitimate ) news sources. Those sources include (in no particular rank ), Sportsnet,,,, TSN and TSN Radio,,,HabsWorld,,,Hockey News,,,The Habs website, ,,,,AllHabs.net,,,,NHL.com,,,,Hockey's Future (Habs draft picks etc.),,,, and, EOTP. I am sure there are more out there particularly in the French language, and possibly "tweet followers".

I also look into other Habs forums so see if they know something that I don't. It doesn't mean that it's necessarily credible, just that it might be something worth reading. I might read a blog of someone, but IMO, that's just their opinion and will not make it here.

So,,,, where do you find your Habs info? After all, there's no such thing as too much info when it comes to the Habs :) .

From the look I get when I wear my Habs cap. :D

Archived