What Hab should i draw?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What Hab should i draw?

• Carey Price
    • PK Subban
    • Lars Eller
    • Alex Galchenyuk
    • Other (give me your choice!)

Hey folks. As many of you know, im an artist by profession. In the last couple of months ive done sketches of a bunch of celebrities & had a ton of good response (many of the celebs reposting or retweeting my work and several sending me personal messages etc).

So i figure its time to draw a hab now. But who? Give me YOUR choice - both based on who you'd like to seen drawn and also who you think might actually respond to it, retweet or repost it.

I included the ones i was thinking of but you can certainly vote for someone else if you like. Let me know!

Here's a sample of some of the celeb stuff ive done:

sketch.jpg

and links to my instagram: http://instagram.com/justin.maas.artist (if the link is not working go to instagram.com and search justin.maas.artist )

and twitter: https://twitter.com/maas_art

if anyone is interested in following :)

Thanks for your input!

Obvious one for me would be Price. Maybe face to face with one of my old favourites leaning on his stick (Dryden). Lot of similarities in the calmness of the two.

BTW,,,,the instagram link is broke.

Obvious one for me would be Price. Maybe face to face with one of my old favourites leaning on his stick (Dryden). Lot of similarities in the calmness of the two.

BTW,,,,the instagram link is broke.

oh i like that idea. :)

weird re: the link - it seems to work then not work. I wonder if IG is being glitchy.

I could draw a stickman,,,, maybe.

Congrats on winning 1st place at the Federation of Canadian Artists Show in Sept. I'm sure you had some stiff competition.

Those are great, Jed. There are so many options to choose from, older players, those that have passed on, and younger players. From my perspective, I would suggest going with either Jean Beliveau, or the Rocket (there are others as well). IMO, any player, coach (Toe Blake, Scotty Bowman?), that has had an impact on the Habs cup wins, and spent (mostly or all) his entire career here, would do.

JMO

interesting that a lot of people have suggested players from the past. I'll definitely take that into consideration & probably do one in the near future although for right now i think im going to stick to a current player so that i can tag him on instagram/twitter.

interesting that a lot of people have suggested players from the past. I'll definitely take that into consideration & probably do one in the near future although for right now i think im going to stick to a current player so that i can tag him on instagram/twitter.

Ok,,, JMO tho,,, make it a core player.

I am leaning towards carey for sure. I just cant decide how to draw him. I mean usually id do a sketch of a player in full uniform /action but in that case you cant see Carey's face. Dont really want to do a montage... will come up with something.

In the meantime, the Rock shared my sketch of him on twitter which was fairly cool :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived