The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sun, 11 Oct 2015 Canadiens @ Senators 7:00 PM RDS, NHLN-US, SN

CPR is MIA it seems, so here we go...

canadiens.gif

Visit

Senatorslogo.png

The long awaited rematch is here.

- After defeating the Sens in last years playoffs, look for Ottawa to come out flying and hitting as they seek some payback.

- Early in the year, but fatigue could be a factor in the Habs first back to back road games of the year.

- Sens also played last night, however it was a home game. No report yet of who gets the net.

- Only a few extra players hit the ice at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa on Sunday morning as head coach Michel Therrien gave his troops the opportunity to rest following Saturday night's 4-2 win in Boston.

- Prior to Sunday night's tilt, Therrien will meet the media at 4:45 p.m. EST.

- Goaltender Mike Condon will make his first career NHL start against the Senators as Carey Price will get the night off.

Just as a side note from last nights game...

Boston Bruins forward Brad Marchand sustained a concussion Saturday against the Montreal Canadiens, coach Claude Julien told the Bruins website Sunday.

^^KARMA^^

The lineups for tonight's contest:

Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher

Eller Galchenyuk Semin

Fleischmann Desharnais Weise

Flynn Mitchell Smith-Pelly

Markov Subban

Emelin Jeff Petry

Beaulieu Gilbert

Condon

Price

Hoffman Turris Stone

Ryan Zibanejad Lazar

MacArthur Pageau Michalek

Chiasson Smith Neil

Methot Karlsson

Wiercioch Ceci

Cowen Borowiecki

Anderson

O’Connor

srOzd43.gif

GO HABS GO!

I'm just glad Marchand is injured.

I'm not happy about it, because I don't like seeing NHL players get hurt. Particularly head stuff, which is real serious and only getting worse. That said, he consistently goes out shift after shift trying to injure people. Who's to say that another player didn't just avoid a concussion, torn ACL, or whatever because Marchand didn't get a chance to cheap shot him?

I'm not happy about it, because I don't like seeing NHL players get hurt. Particularly head stuff, which is real serious and only getting worse. That said, he consistently goes out shift after shift trying to injure people. Who's to say that another player didn't just avoid a concussion, torn ACL, or whatever because Marchand didn't get a chance to cheap shot him?

Well, that's what I meant. The league is safer without dirty rat-boy's cheap shots, and it's a better hockey game without his awful diving. Also, I just hate him, so if he got flattened by a steamroller, I would cheer. So I'm glad he took a nose-dive into Weise's elbow.

I think tomorrow is a holiday in the US. :D

It is. It's "No Marchand in the NHL" day.

In before the puck drop. A clear case of eat and run. Got the dessert in though. :lol: :lol:

My puter battery is only supposed to last 2 hours 22 minutes so........... :lol:

Well, that's what I meant. The league is safer without dirty rat-boy's cheap shots, and it's a better hockey game without his awful diving. Also, I just hate him, so if he got flattened by a steamroller, I would cheer. So I'm glad he took a nose-dive into Weise's elbow.

It is. It's "No Marchand in the NHL" day.

Good old Dale Weiss hockey!!

Archived