The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New Moderator

HabsRuleForever

I guess you'll just have to remember that a guy like HTL has to be watched all the time cause say a member comes in who plays the sax and remembers jokes. Let's say he starts to smile and laugh while playing. What then? Kinda screws everything up doesn't it? So just watch it. lol

Guest habs1952

Thanks, everybody :).

Just keep your nose clean, and stay outta my way. :P

Oops,,, I mean :ph34r:

Kinot has 42,000+ posts and Habs93 has almost 23,000. Nice to see quality picked over quantity. Congratulations 93.

lol, we've written special rules pertaining to kinot. Bashing is as the top of the list.

In all seriousness though, it's great to have members like kinot on this forum. His sense of humour is second to none and he contributes immensely to making this forum a better place. We all have a mutual respect towards kinot and we hope he's part of this community for years to come.

lol, we've written special rules pertaining to kinot. Bashing is as the top of the list.

In all seriousness though, it's great to have members like kinot on this forum. His sense of humour is second to none and he contributes immensely to making this forum a better place. We all have a mutual respect towards kinot and we hope he's part of this community for years to come.

Who's kinot?

LOL

Very well said, I completely agree.

The bullying of new moderators will not be tolerated as per article 7 paragraph 1.

Notice how I made that official with the red letters :lol:

Ya, I noticed that. So,, you "can" find the red colour button? :P

Is it within forum rules to bash on kinot as much as you guys do? :P

But congrats 93. Very well dessert. I'm well aware of what I've said and I'm tired so I think it's hilarious. So that's what you get.

Et tu,,RR?, ya, he'll be my dessert when I get thru with him. :lol:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd here comes the sucking up part. :P

But thanks, GHC, much apprecitated.

Who's kinot?

LOL

Very well said, I completely agree.

And then there's "you". <_<

Is it within forum rules to bash on kinot as much as you guys do? :P

But congrats 93. Very well dessert. I'm well aware of what I've said and I'm tired so I think it's hilarious. So that's what you get.

Dessert? I wasn't informed there would be dessert. :P

Archived