IT'S

safe_image_zpsc7798744.png

YOU ALL KNOW IT'S THE SECOND GAME OF BACK TO BACKS WITH THE DEVILS

HABSONFIRE_zps00588459.jpg

ARE HOME TO THE

NEW JERSEY

reddeviljpg.gif

7:00 PM RDS, SNE, MSG, CITY, TSN RADIO 690

Season series: The Montreal Canadiens and New Jersey Devils will play the second of a home-and-home. Sven Andrighetto scored in the fifth round of a shootout to give the Canadiens a 3-2 win at Prudential Center on Friday.

Devils team scope: Coach John Hynes did not reveal his starting goaltender. Cory Schneider made his third straight start and stopped 25 shots Friday. Backup Keith Kinkaid is 1-3-0. Forward Lee Stempniak, who has five goals and 18 points this season, injured his right foot and is questionable. Center Adam Henrique has scored at least one goal in three straight games and has five goals and eight points in the past nine. Right wing Tyler Kennedy made his season debut for the Devils after signing a one-year, two-way contract Friday; he played 6:51 and took one shot on goal. "I thought our team stuck with it and competed real hard and we found a way to get a point," Hynes said. "We would have liked to have two points, but we've got to find a way to be better [saturday] and see if we can find a way to get two points."

Canadiens team scope: Coach Michel Therrien did not reveal his starting goaltender. Mike Condon, who is again Montreal's No. 1 goalie for at least one week while Carey Price recovers from a lower-body injury, made 25 saves to improve to 8-2-2. Last season's backup, Dustin Tokarski, has played in one NHL game this season. "We've got to be better at the start but also know that we're not going to jump out to leads in every single game," Condon said. "We have the confidence that we can score; it's just a matter of bearing down and getting the job done." Andrighetto, 22, and Alex Galchenyuk, 21, scored for Montreal, which trailed 2-0. "This is what the NHL is about, it's a young league now so lot of young guys are getting opportunities," defenseman P.K. Subban said. "For us, we've run into some injuries this season and it has given some guys opportunities and they've played. That's what you need." Right wing Bud Holloway, 27, could play his second NHL game. He replaced Alexander Semin (lower body) in the lineup Friday on the fourth line with Brian Flynn and Paul Byron.

HABS ARE 4 FOR 4 IN THE SECOND GAME OF BACK TO BACK GAMES.

No info on who is starting, line-up changes or who the refs are at this time.

kinot-1's GDT Record 7-0-1

Well, it's another 4-point game against the Devils.

The Magic Number (107) can drop as low as 103 with a regulation win. That would put us in a position to hit double-digits as early as mid-week depending on how the bonus situation works out over the next few days.

Last year we didn't hit 99 until December 16th after roughly 31 games. Should everything fall into place, we'd be a couple of weeks and a handful of games ahead of last year's pace.

IMO, we should take this one easily if the Devils start Kincaid regardless of whether we start Tokarski or Condon. If it's Schneider again, though, we might be in for a tough one.

Both teams are in the same boat in that we played the same game last night and had the same travel issues going into tonight's game so there's no excuses in that regard.

Thanks kinot. :)

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to inform you that there is no reason to interrupt your regularly scheduled programming. As you were.

In related news, the first shipment of the "blame kinot" dolls has come in. Stay tuned for further details.

You're Welcome, CHF. Ok, I guess, just went for a drive to take some pics of old stuff, and no,,, I did not take pics of myself. :P

:o I would never had made that comment, being a bit seasoned myself.

Glad you are doing OK. Did you get some interesting pics?

I'm just glad the Rangers lost. In regulation. Getting blanked in the process. HAW, HAW

That was satisfying to watch indeed.

Guys! My Blame kinot bobblehead just arrived! :D

Pd167542-bobble_heads_custom_bobble_head

It's not bobbling and it's Mr. Bean. Can't fool anyone, Bob.

:o I would never had made that comment, being a bit seasoned myself.

Glad you are doing OK. Did you get some interesting pics?

That was satisfying to watch indeed.

I'll have a few up in the Photos thread next week.

This is bogus. Holloway's done nothing but perform his whole career, accept rejection gracefully, waited patiently in the minors when given a second chance, then given a fourth line role when the club is riddled with injuries to key players. He's 27, you don't think he's sick of this song and dance. Not interested in guys like White, St. Pierre, Blunden, Bournival, Dumont, Thomas at this point. Our bottom 6 is fine.

Archived