kinot-1

safe_image_zpsc7798744.png

TONITE, OUR

yeahmatrixxp2.gif

WELCOME TO THE BELL CENTER,

THE L.A. KINGS

LAKings4.gif

7:30 PM RDS, CITYM, FS-W, Radio 690

LA HAS 9 PLAYERS WITH 10 PTS OR MORE, WITH CARTER (11G), LUCIC (10G), AND TOFFOLI (12G), LEADING THE WAY.
THE KINGS CURRENTLY HOLD DOWN 2ND SPOT IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE WITH 40 PTS. IN 30GP, SCORING 78GF, AND 66GA. THEY ARE 7-1-2 IN THEIR LAST 10GP. THEIR ROAD RECORD IS 8-4-2.
FOR THE HABS, WE HAVE 13 PLAYERS WITH 10 PTS. OR MORE.
CONDON IS EXPECTED TO START AND MARKOV WILL HAVE GILBERT AS HIS PARTNER.
BEAULIEU WILL PLAY WITH PK.
OUR PP HAS DROPPED (LIKE LAST YEAR ) , AND OUR SCORING HAS PRETTY MUCH DRIED UP, HAVING ONLY SCORED 15 G IN 8 GP, LOSING 6 OF THEM, 4 ON HOME ICE. :angry:
THIS IS OUR LAST HOME GAME UNTIL JANUARY 6. WITH 8 GAMES ON THE ROAD.

Kings team scope: Los Angeles traveled to the resort town of Mont-Tremblant, Que., following a 5-3 loss at the Ottawa Senators on Monday. Defensemen Jeff Schultz and Nick Ebert were assigned to Ontario of the American Hockey League, and defenseman Matt Greene was placed on long-term injured reserve Tuesday. "Probably the craziness of Montreal is not the best thing for two or three straight days," Kopitar said Monday. "To get away from that just a little bit, I think it is going to freshen up our minds." The Kings practiced at Aréna Mont-Tremblant on Wednesday before making the 90-minute bus ride south to Montreal. The loss in Ottawa ended Los Angeles' nine-game point streak (7-0-2). The Kings are 2-1-1 on a six-game trip that concludes against the Toronto Maple Leafs at Air Canada Centre on Saturday.

Canadiens team scope: Subban and Nathan Beaulieu remained a defense pair for Montreal at practice Wednesday. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien put them together late in the second period of a 3-1 loss to the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday after Subban and Andrei Markov were on the ice for all three San Jose goals. "What I haven't liked lately, there are a lot of things, but what I didn't like was the Markov-Subban pairing so I decided to change it, that's all," Therrien said Wednesday. Subban and Beaulieu assisted on Dale Weise's goal and stayed together for the rest of the game. "I know playing with P.K. is going to be more demanding minutes and tougher minutes, but I've been prepared for moments like this," Beaulieu said. "And I feel like I'm in good enough shape and my head's in the right spot to play more minutes, so if I'm going to get more ice time, I just have to take advantage of it." Markov practiced with Tom Gilbert. "I'm not looking for any excuses so I have to play better," Markov said.
kinot-1's GDT Record 8-2-1

The 5 and 10 game running statistics and sleeper/narrative players for LA and Montreal:

LAK Last 5:
55.15% 5-on-5 Fenwick For
55.35% 5-on-5 Fenwick Close
56.18% 5-on-5 Score Adjusted Fenwick For
PDO: 959
0 GD
P%P/Pythagorean P% Delta: 0.2

LAK Last 10:
57.12% 5-on-5 Fenwick For
58.11% 5-on-5 Fenwick Close
57.49% 5-on-5 Score Adjusted Fenwick For
PDO: 975
6 GD
P%P/Pythagorean P% Delta: 0.172

Potential Sleeper (High Possession/Low PDO): Nick Shore (61.5% 5-on-5 Fenwick For, 925 PDO)
Narrative Player (Low Possession/High PDO): None, really.

MTL Last 5:
54.32% 5-on-5 Fenwick For
56.62% 5-on-5 Fenwick Close
54.76% 5-on-5 Score Adjusted Fenwick For
PDO: 973
-4 GD
P%P/Pythagorean P% Delta: -0.124

MTL Last 10:
53.83% 5-on-5 Fenwick For
55.32% 5-on-5 Fenwick Close
54.3% 5-on-5 Score Adjusted Fenwick For
PDO: 998
-1 GD
P%P/Pythagorean P% Delta: -0.028

Potential Sleeper (High Possession/Low PDO): None, really.
Narrative Player (Low Possession/High PDO): Brian Flynn (47.7% 5-on-5 Fenwick For, 1033 PDO)

And the graph:

p4swknO.png

Archived