The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sat, 19 Dec 2015 Canadiens @ Stars 7:00 PM EST TVA Sports City FS Southwest+ NHL Network US TSN 690

habs_93

I wouldn't go that far yet - but I do agree with the gist of it. We really, really lack a finishing touch. Too shallow on "finishers".

That said, this also shows how we miss Gallagher - his game helps maximise our conversion rate.

I'm not sure we're that desperately wanting. I think a lot of our problems arise from the pitifully poor decisions Therrien makes. The unforced errors are inexcusable.

I'm not sure we're that desperately wanting. I think a lot of our problems arise from the pitifully poor decisions Therrien makes. The unforced errors are inexcusable.

Nope ..aliens!!!! lol

In fact Rick saw them!!! I can say that since he is no longer with us..a moment of silence..ok enough..and I haven't even had a drink!

By the time Price comes back we may, I repeat MAY be holding on to 8th in the conference. Besides, what's he going to have to do, get a shutout every game?

We'd still be losing 1-0. Maybe a few more loser points, though.

Anyway, I'm getting tipsy now: drinking game = drink every time the lines get shuffled; extra drink when the change doesn't make sense.

Archived