The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #50 ~ Columbus Blue Jackets @ Montreal Canadiens. Tuesday, January 26th, 2016.

Clues

Pacioretty has spent just about every post-game interview talking about how the team needs to dig down deep and give more and stick to the game plan and score more and do what it takes to get the win. When he steps on the ice, though, he does nothing to motivate the team, he makes bad passes to turn the puck over, and he takes awful penalties. This one was just a lazy play because he didn't skate to catch his man and just hacked his skates instead. Really not impressed with what he's done as a captain thus far.

I couldn't agree more. Worst choice they could have made if you ask me.

I really believe Max Pacioretty should step down as captain. Subban is the natural leader of this team. He played sick last game and was one of the few players to show up. He gives it his all every night. He clearly cares more than most of his teammates about how this team does.

The All Star game is sounding better every period i see of this garbage.

John Scott! Our bestest All Star!

We now need 3 goals....

and

MT is not going anywhere ....

Michel Therrien always says you need 3 goals to win a hockey game. Which is why he's extraordinarily comfortable with his team scoring less than two per game.

I really believe Max Pacioretty should step down as captain. Subban is the natural leader of this team. He played sick last game and was one of the few players to show up. He gives it his all every night. He clearly cares more than most of his teammates about how this team does.

I would give the C to Plekanec. He at least shows up most nights. Consistent.

1. Put Condon back in there to start the second. He's got a week to rest up after tonight.

2. Pick any 3 guys and bench them the rest of the game. Three lines the rest of the way.

3. Play PK every shift.

4. Call a cab

Sup man. The bright side of this horrible streak is that I've had plenty of time to get my RTSS parser working. It's a sad situation when debugging is more fun than watching the Habs.

only 2 things matter now

our draft pick and getting rid of this coach

just gotta adjust your perspective and it takes some of the sting off lol

only 2 things matter now

our draft pick and getting rid of this coach

just gotta adjust your perspective and it takes some of the sting off lol

At this point, absolutely. Which is depressing, but whatever. I just fixed a particularly annoying bug, too, so the Habs playing like this has already brought dividends!

first year with the C, your team is going through a lot of adversity, and you are game after game a non factor

absolute F on this years report card.

Archived