The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Canadiens @ Flyers 7:00 PM RDS, SNE, TSN Radio 690.

kinot-1

IT'S

safe_image_zpsc7798744.png

IT'S ALSO

Picture1114.gif

YA,,, THAT ONE.

TONITE, WE MAKE AN APPEARANCE IN PHILLY, TO TAKE ON THE CHEESE PUFFS.

eatingcheetos.gif

7:00 PM RDS, SNE, TSN Radio 690.

WELL, WE ALL SEEN GROUNDHOG DAY, THE MOVIE, SO HOW WILL THIS GAME PLAY OUT? THE SAME GAME WITH DIFFERENT PLAYERS, OR A DIFFERENT GAME WITH THE SAME PLAYERS.

NO NEED TO TELL EVERYONE HOW IMPORTANT THIS GAME IS. WE CAN START ANEW, OR DO IT THE INSANITY WAY, (I'M THINKING INSANITY).

THE PUFFS ARE 2 PTs BACK OF US IN THE EC, AND THEY'RE 5-3-1 IN THEIR LAST 10 GP.

WE, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE 2-7-1 IN OUR LAST 10 GP.

WE "COULD" BE 4TH FROM LAST IN THE EC BY 10 PM. OR,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 5 SPOTS OUT OF A WILD CARD SPOT.

HERE'S THE LINES AT PRACTICE. FROM MARC DENIS:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Weise;

Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher;

Fleischmann-Eller-DSP;

Andrighetto/Lessio-Mitchell-Flynn

Markov-Petry

Beaulieu-Barberio

Gilbert-Pateryn

Subban:congé Emelin:problèmes de déplacement rejoindra l'équipe ce soir (can someone please translate?)

kinot-1's GDT record 10-7-1

FAIL%20PIC_zpsmtuzmzqi.jpg

On paper, looks like another loss in the bag <_< . The "many days well rested" mantra does not hold any more.

Unless the players decide to pull a surprise.. :huh: But no, I've a nagging suspicion that they're deliberately tanking as the most subtle, career risk-free way to get rid of the coach in the off-season. Or maybe a sign of protest against the tactics and deployment used. If they voice disagreement openly, they get benched. So just play lacklustre and lose...

On paper, looks like another loss in the bag <_< . The "many days well rested" mantra does not hold any more.

Unless the players decide to pull a surprise.. :huh: But no, I've a nagging suspicion that they're deliberately tanking as the most subtle, career risk-free way to get rid of the coach in the off-season. Or maybe a sign of protest against the tactics and deployment used. If they voice disagreement openly, they get benched. So just play lacklustre and lose...

Bravo, well said. I have a nagging suspicion you're right. -_-

So, does that mean PK won't play?

Lassio will play on the 4th line.

Subban conge or not which I don't know where you got that info seems like he will play.

She's got a good voice.

Really terrible anthem performance. She's always awful though, so it was expected.

Maybe that uber-tight turtleneck is choking off her vocal cords.

Really terrible anthem performance. She's always awful though, so it was expected.

Maybe that uber-tight turtleneck is choking off her vocal cords.

At least she's not Kate Smith.

So how does Lucas Lessio slot in over Andrighetto?

I forgot about White and Streit.

Might it have been an oversight, Dr. Seuss?

RDS just showed the replay of Gudas taking out Fleischmann with a knee on knee. Could have been 2 or even 5.

Why was that not blown down when we touched it?

Archived