The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mon, 15 Feb 2016 Canadiens @ Coyotes 9:00 PM EST RDS Sportsnet East fox Sports Arizona TSN 690

habs_93

Favourite Phoenix Ticket Promotion (All of these are real)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Phoenix Ticket Promotion (All of these are real)

• Free ticket with purchase of 1.75L of Vodka
    • $25 front row tickets (in 2009)
    • $5,000 diamond ring giveaway
    • $30 All-you-can-eat ticket

Pretty sure parking your car at the Bell Center costs more than the price of a ticket in Phoenix.

Pretty sure two beers at the Bell Center costs more than the price of a ticket in Phoenix.

Pretty sure four hot dogs costs more than the price of a ticket in Phoenix.

And then through revenue sharing, Habs fans sponsor the existence of that franchise, while we pay exorbitant ticket prices to be pinned into mediocrity because the team believes it more important to bow down to separatists who put language ahead of all else. Great deal for us!

And then through revenue sharing, Habs fans sponsor the existence of that franchise, while we pay exorbitant ticket prices to be pinned into mediocrity because the team believes it more important to bow down to separatists who put language ahead of all else. Great deal for us!

Yep. When you think about it this way, we're already paying the cap hits of guys like Max Domi, Jaromir Jagr, Steven Stamkos, and Jeff Skinner. Really underperforming for us points-wise, though. Bums.

Having been sent to Hebrew school after school for years and years as a youth by non Hebrew speaking parents I will have to be pointed to an article that shows it's French separatists who demands a French speaking coach rather than those who take pride in the language.

Having been sent to Hebrew school after school for years and years as a youth by non Hebrew speaking parents I will have to be pointed to an article that shows it's French separatists who demands a French speaking coach rather than those who take pride in the language.

Exactly. You can speak French. You can love the French language and culture. But you can also be a hockey fan and want the Habs to do what's best for the hockey team irrespective of what language you speak. People who put language first are doing so for political motive, not for the good of the team. They're actually willing to hurt the team for their own political views. I have no respect for that. It's why I don't take anything that comes from the likes of Serge Savard, Benoit Brunet, or Bertrand Raymond seriously. None of those people has the team's best interests at heart.

It's gotta be the vodka! :lol:

giphy.gif

Can i change the Vodka to rye, if I go to buy the vodka?

Let's see if I got this right, JR,,,,, the roadrunner is the Arizona team,,, and we're the coyotes,,,, ,,, hmmmmm, doesn't seem right somehow.

DLR is in for DSP. Condon will play. Andighetto is still in, (surprise,,,, surprise), and Tinordi will play,,,,,, but not for us.

Archived