The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Flyers @ Canadiens 7:30 PM RDS, SNE, TSN 690 Radio

kinot-1

OK,,,, YOU KNOW THIS IS GAME DAY

Flyers @ Canadiens 7:30 PM RDS, SNE, TSN 690 Radio

DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE, REGARDING THE WINNER/LOSER?

UP UNTIL 1 AM. WED. NIGHT, THIS WAS TRENDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

FIRE%20THERRIEN_zpspu5kewmx.png

Only two other teams in NHL history have started seasons with records of 9-0 or better (Toronto in 1993-94 and Buffalo in 2006-07, both 10-0), and they each made it to the conference finals before losing.
Montreal would become the first to not make the playoffs at all after such a start, and the fans want someone to pay.

LET'S SEE HOW MT MANAGES PK'S TIME TONIGHT, OR WILL HE HAVE LEARNED HIS LESSON FROM THE MEDIA. (INSERT HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER HERE). LET'S SEE HOW MANY SCREW-UPS THERRIEN WILL HAVE TONIGHT.

kinot-1's GDT Record, 11-9-1

Thanks for the GDT, kinot! I'll hopefully be here for the game. And hopefully we'll win.

Or lose. I don't know anymore. I want to win, but I also want to tank. This team confuses me.

A loss is a win, Clues. We're all Habs fans. The long-term goal is always to win, and during a game, I also can't help but cheer when we score or do something good. But in the big picture, we're not going to make the playoffs and the two best things that can happen for this team are

1. To get as high a draft pick as possible to improve the team

2. To have Michel Therrien fired as soon as possible and replace him with someone who has a better game plan and displays less arrogance in the way he treats his players.

I do not believe the team will or could ever win a Cup with Therrien as coach, unless Carey is standing on his head again. So it's just not worth keeping him around. Unfortunately, we need short-term pain to produce long-term gains.

GOOD NEWS, everyone!!!!! DD will not play tonight,,, nor for the next 3 weeks. :):)

Thanks for the GDT, kinot! I'll hopefully be here for the game. And hopefully we'll win.
Or lose. I don't know anymore. I want to win, but I also want to tank. This team confuses me.

Thanks Clues,,,, it seems we're all sitting on the fence here.

GOOD NEWS, everyone!!!!! DD will not play tonight,,, nor for the next 3 weeks. :):)

Thanks Clues,,,, it seems we're all sitting on the fence here.

Does it hurt?????? :):):)

LET'S SEE HOW MT MANAGES PK'S TIME TONIGHT, OR WILL HE HAVE LEARNED HIS LESSON FROM THE MEDIA. (INSERT HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER HERE). LET'S SEE HOW MANY SCREW-UPS THERRIEN WILL HAVE TONIGHT.

kinot-1's GDT Record, 11-9-1

The first one will be his showing up behind the bench? :)

Losing DD for a few weeks really only hurts MT's ice distribution. He has no go to guy to use as a crutch. It sucks for DD to be injured as i truly like the guy and see value in his play when used appropriately. Unfortunately we have a coach who can't seem to function while wearing those blinders that make him oblivious to what the rest of the hockey world clearly see.

Who's this Schultz guy? Some Toronto fan or what?

So you are sorry that I am sorry??? :lol:

no no..lol

It says you have to say es tut mir lied which means sorry.

US patent office ruled on grim yet? We could get it if not.

Archived