The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wed, 2 Mar 2016 Canadiens @ Ducks 10:00 PM EST RDS Sportsnet East FOX Sports West TSN 690

habs_93

Favourite Ducks Moment  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Ducks Moment

• Winning the 2007 Stanley Cup against the Ottawa Senators
    • Denying the Ottawa Senators the Stanley Cup
    • Chris Phillip's own goal to lose the Stanley Cup for the Ottawa Senators
    • Invalidating Daniel Alfredsson's guarantee of a Stanley Cup for the Ottawa Senators

Thanks, 93 :) . BTW,,, I didn't vote as I don't have any fav Duck moment.

The Ducks are on their longest winning and point streaks since an 11-0-2 run in 2013-14.
Anaheim has averaged a league-high 3.8 goals in 20 games since Jan. 13, is 13 of 29 on the power play in the last eight
"I'd say that for (rest of the season), our primary objectives are experience and evaluation," general manager Marc Bergevin told the Canadiens' official website.

'This is a first crack at the Ducks this season for the Habs. They have traditionally struggled against the size and strength of the western teams and will likely be happy to have new acquisition Mike Brown in the lineup. Brown is definitely an old-school player.'

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-canadiens-anaheim-ducks-1.3473162

Guest habs1952

'This is a first crack at the Ducks this season for the Habs. They have traditionally struggled against the size and strength of the western teams and will likely be happy to have new acquisition Mike Brown in the lineup. Brown is definitely an old-school player.'

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-canadiens-anaheim-ducks-1.3473162

The joys of playing dump and chase. :lol: :lol:

Guest olddude

McCarron will play between Chuckie and Lars on the 2nd line.

3 centers and no wings. :blink:

A stroke of genius, why didn't we think of this sooner, the other team won't know who to cover. :huh:

My favorite Ducks moment is seeing Saku Koivu come back to the Bell Center with them in his final game here. But out of the choices, denying Ottawa a Cup would be at the top. Not that I like the Sens players (although Alfredsson and Philips were never the biggest problems... Neil, Ryan, Gryba, and so on top that list), but Ottawa's organization really isn't deserving of a Cup. They have such an inferiority complex and the fact they won't sell you tickets unless you have an Ottawa address is ridiculous. How small are they as people to do that?

Archived