The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

CANADIENS @ JETS 7:00 PM TVAS, SN, TSN Radio 690

kinot-1

Well 60 games in and we finally get to see Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher.

Too bad McCarron's on the 4th and Hudon's not up with the team, but at least we finally have a #1 line and have Galchenyuk at center.

Good news, but let's file this under "too little too late."

Bon soir, mes amis!!! I'm baaack!!!

Great GDT, Kinot!!!

Go Habs Go

You give him too much credit, I give it 10 minutes or first change. Not a lot of faith in coaches and leaders these days.

Thanks CHF,,,,, hope you had a good time visiting in Sandy Eggo, and that you missed all the slush down in Georgia. :P:)

Thanks CHF,,,,, hope you had a good time visiting in Sandy Eggo, and that you missed all the slush down in Georgia. :P:)

Just call me world traveller! LOL, you can go anywhere if you have an imagination!.. :D

Not much of a crowd on the forum. Guess everybody has got the no-season-Therrien-induced blues, eh?

Just call me world traveller! LOL, you can go anywhere if you have an imagination!.. :D

Not much of a crowd on the forum. Guess everybody has got the no-season-Therrien-induced blues, eh?

They're playing in Winnipeg,,,,, try and keep up, CHF. :P

Big Mac has impressed me for the little ice time he's seen.

He'll need to work on his conditioning and foot speed, but I agree. A lot of younger players in his position have the "deer in the headlights" scramble, and he doesn't seem to.

Archived