The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tue, 8 Mar 2016 Stars @ Canadiens 7:30 PM EST RDS Sportsnet East FS-Southwest TSN 690

habs_93

Guest archey

Go Stars Go!! :ph34r:

Just to be fair after casting doubt kinot's way... :P

Somebody called the police on me because Duke had a very rough day and was 1/2 hour early to see his friend at the school so he layed down and that was enough for some anonymous person.. :D :D

That wasn't enough apparently...although we're well on our way to lying down with your standards... :D Go Stars Go indeed <_<

Then the principal who saw the policeman talking to me decided it was his time to get involved and he accosted me with attitude backed by some false premise about where the school property began and ended....I'll let you figure out what that was about... :D

I suppose we're going to lose anyway so I say....Go Duke!!!!!!! :ph34r::blink::lol:

Just to be fair after casting doubt kinot's way... :P

Somebody called the police on me because Duke had a very rough day and was 1/2 hour early to see his friend at the school so he layed down and that was enough for some anonymous person.. :D :D

That wasn't enough apparently...although we're well on our way to lying down with your standards... :D Go Stars Go indeed <_<

Then the principal who saw the policeman talking to me decided it was his time to get involved and he accosted me with attitude backed by some false premise about where the school property began and ended....I'll let you figure out what that was about... :D

I suppose we're going to lose anyway so I say....Go Duke!!!!!!! :ph34r::blink::lol:

I thought football was over. :huh:

Guest archey

How did Mike Condon win over Galchenyuk? That's not right.

No..Now that you mention it. It isn't.

I thought football was over. :huh:

lol

Archived