The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

THU, 24 MAR 2016 CANADIENS @ RED WINGS 7:30 PM RDS, SNE

HabsRuleForever

Guest habs1952

You know things are bad when there are only 4 posts in the game day thread 2 hours before the game starts. <_<

C'mon Wings, drive another nail in our coffin! :D

You know things are bad when there are only 4 posts in the game day thread 2 hours before the game starts. <_<

C'mon Wings, drive another nail in our coffin! :D

Happy now?

PostsProcessing.jpg

DD will play with Matteau and McCarron. 3rd line. DLR is out.

Scrivens in net.

PK will play.

Will not play

Wasn't Brad Watson the guy who got into it with Prust last year? That guy just has it out for us.

Yep, and I don't think that's a particularly unreasonable assertion.

And of course, Jason York thinks it's a wonderful call. As if this season hasn't been bad enough, we get this guy. Why? He never played for Montreal, he's not from Montreal.

Wasn't Brad Watson the guy who got into it with Prust last year? That guy just has it out for us.

He is enjoying that BIG gift basket - has to find somebody else to target with Prust not with the team anymore. He keys in on one player each game I have seen him referee for us. Guess he hasn't quite fixated on who's the next one.

Yep, and I don't think that's a particularly unreasonable assertion.

And of course, Jason York thinks it's a wonderful call. As if this season hasn't been bad enough, we get this guy. Why? He never played for Montreal, he's not from Montreal.

" The "noble Duke of York', he had 10,000 men. He marched them up a hill and then he marched them down again."

DUH about par for Jason York's course I would say

Archived