The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canadiens sign Alexander Radulov

habs_93

Hey, remember how walking cholesterol deposit Tony Marinario said that Marc Bergevin traded P.K. Subban after consulting with the players because "the room" didn't like him, and "leaders" had a problem with his "antics"?

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2012/05/18/weber-felt-betrayed-by-radulov-i-was-one-of-the-guys-that-stood-up-for-him-and-wanted-him-back/

I guess he didn't ask the best leader in hockey and reigning Mark Messier Leadership Award winner about Radulov.

I need some vodka. Contract info? Well we have some strong Russian content. I wonder if our our newest Nashviller was consulted and gave the okay. This is clearly pre-frenzy frenzy. I appear to be developing a nervous twitch Hail Caesar! Happy Canada Day! I don't know how to say that in Russian.

Not sure what to think of this, on the one hand it's nice to see us add some potentially offensive skill (although given he's been gone for 3 years I have no idea if he's still as good as he once was in the NHL).

But this is a player who had some major issues with Nashville. Perhaps he's matured since then? It also seems like another case where he's likely to butt heads with our coach.

I'm assuming it's for low-money and one-year?

1 year $5 Million from the NHL Network.

That's an awful lot of money for 6 games in October followed by 40 straight healthy scratches and an unconditional waiver.

Move over Semin, there's a new target in town.

That's an awful lot of money for 6 games in October followed by 40 straight healthy scratches and an unconditional waiver.

If there was ever a cause for a drink, the last few days are it!!! <_<

1 year at 5 mil. as of June, considering on the 4th of June he wanted 7.5 for 2 years. We got a steal. :lol:

so your saying 6 eh we should get an over under thread going

I have no doubt this kid can still play some good hockey. The question now becomes,,,,can he play Therrien hockey and does he own a good shovel to help him expand that hole?

High risk, high reward gamble! MB has either gone all-in to try to win the Cup NOW or lost his marbles completely.

If it works out, Radulov will plug finally the 1RW hole. That's assuming he replicates his KHL form.

If it doesn't, it's going to get more acrimonious than Semin. A huge bust-up between Radulov and Therrien is a time bomb waiting to explode. There's a Youtube video of Radulov punching his coach in KHL. When was the last time that happened in NHL? He could also walk out and leave for home abruptly again.

High risk, high reward gamble! MB has either gone all-in to try to win the Cup NOW or lost his marbles completely.

If it works out, Radulov will plug finally the 1RW hole. That's assuming he replicates his KHL form.

If it doesn't, it's going to get more acrimonious than Semin. A huge bust-up between Radulov and Therrien is a time bomb waiting to explode. There's a Youtube video of Radulov punching his coach in KHL. When was the last time that happened in NHL? He could also walk out and leave for home abruptly again.

If the Habs are smart, they circulate that video as often as they can. Certainly should help sell tickets. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey,,, it could happen here,,, couldn't it? :P

Sarcasm aside for a moment, two days ago and with a different coach I'd call this a brilliant move. Right now, I just don't trust Lyin' Marc.

Anybody know how to photoshop a video?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What would you like?

Everyone is missing the point... they couldn't get Lucic, or Ladd or anyone else to come here, so they overpaid Radulov on a one year deal. This is the best they could do. Honestly I think he's better then the others who will 5-7 years at 5-7 million when they are old and slow

Sarcasm aside for a moment, two days ago and with a different coach I'd call this a brilliant move. Right now, I just don't trust Lyin' Marc.

What would you like?

I'll give you one guess. :P

Archived