The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Do you like the look of the new Montreal Canadiens Fan Forum

Do you like the look of the new Montreal Canadiens Fan Forum?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the look of the new Montreal Canadiens Fan Forum?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Just now, Habs=stanleycup said:

I personally like it but as I said before, I would prefer we kept the square icons instead of circles, or to be given the choice. The circle tends to cut off a lot of the pic in some cases.

I've seen your previous post that you mentioned it and some of the others have as well. I will definitely check and see if I can fix it.

I think it's way better than the previous one, I really didn't like the look andn feel and therefore always used the 'simplified' version. Loading times are also way faster for me now, browsing from the other side of the pond.

26 minutes ago, ChiLla said:

I think it's way better than the previous one, I really didn't like the look andn feel and therefore always used the 'simplified' version. Loading times are also way faster for me now, browsing from the other side of the pond.

That has surprised me the most, the loading times are way faster than before.

8 hours ago, GreekHockeyCoach said:

I for one think it's a major improvement on all the previous versions. What are your thoughts?

"If" they keep it for some years to come, then it's an improvement, but I don't like it  to be messed with every few years.

I'm not usually big on change, but I really like it. And as Noob said, I love how the mobile version is working now.

One thing though; I don't know if I'm just not seeing it, but have the status updates disappeared?

12 hours ago, Clues said:

I'm not usually big on change, but I really like it. And as Noob said, I love how the mobile version is working now.

One thing though; I don't know if I'm just not seeing it, but have the status updates disappeared?

I'm not usually crazy about change myself but i don't mind this upgrade at all. I really hate the TSN and NHL.com main site changes. Takes forever to navigate because of all the videos they host and the thousands of damn commercials you need to hear before you even see the video.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived